Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  New Column in our store
Pages: [1]
Author

New Column in our store

PillowThrowDecor

« on: July 31, 2010, 12:48:02 pm »

I just got an email from admin that I need to refresh some of my items because its been awhile. I love these reminders. It would be even better if I had another column in my store that showed last update instead /or also.
Maybe the "Quantity" column could be skinnied up... or Comment column dropped as I confess to not getting many comments.

Just a thought...

Cheers
Christine
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 12:46:08 pm »

Hi Christine,

We've added a column "Updated" to show how many days ago your products were last updated.
We've also added sorting on each column in that table, so you can sort the list of your products and see those that have not been updated the longest time at the top of the list, or see which product have the most views in the list.
Hope this helps. Thanks for your great suggestions!  Smiley

PetiteTuques

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 03:04:42 pm »

I checked it out.. my "views" tab isn't click-able.. so besides that, its nice to see which ones I've updated last..

Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 03:59:11 pm »

Thanks - this is helpful information!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 03:53:03 pm »

Wow I love Admin!

So easy to see what needs a push and a tweek.

Thanks so much!

Cheers
Christine
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 07:39:38 am »

I like the recent change that has any updated item moving up in the list of listed items in the My Account section.  Previously an updated item stayed in the place, and now they are showing up in order of most recent updates.  Thanks, this really helps me to easily see what has been updated recently, and will make it easier to see if the item is getting more views as a result of the update.

I like this change.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  New Column in our store
Jump to:  
Click