Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Losing listing
Pages: [1]
Author

Losing listing

caralyn forstar

« on: June 27, 2010, 09:24:07 pm »

If I spend 20 minutes writing a listing and then delete one photo the whole thing goes away. Is there a save feature I don't know about? Or a way to save a partial page when it is time to put dinner on the table. The other way I have had erasures is when I try to use a bookmarked phrase for custom orders, all gone. Speaking of custom, when I fill out the form I can't find the info in the listing later? Smiles, Caralyn   https://icraftgifts.com/caralyn-forstar
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 03:12:20 am »

Interesting use case. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll look at this and see what can be done.
PetiteTuques

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 10:06:26 am »

Ive had this done to me as well, so I leave the updating/deleting of photos at the end after I update the listing, I didn't think much about it, except that it is annoying.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 08:40:51 pm »

I don't lose the listing because I always complete one, so I haven't had this happen.  I have had the "preview listing" show me the OLD listing if I use a "clone this listing" feature.  I clone, I change some description and all the photos, hit preview and it shows me the original, not the updated.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Losing listing
Jump to:  
Click