Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Store Critique  >  Should I change my name?
Pages: 1 [2]  All
Author

Should I change my name?

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2010, 01:39:19 am »

Congrats on the new name! It's very nice.
Glad the process of changing it was easy for you.
PetiteTuques

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2010, 12:11:09 pm »

I really like your new name! It sure changes the vibe that I get from your name! Plus I think it more goes hand in hand with your products... Good job!!
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2010, 07:54:03 pm »

Congrats on the new name.  I like it!

Changing it was a good thing, I think.  I typed your old name into my browser address bar to see if it would re-direct, and in order to do that I had to look at your banner in order to get the correct spelling...  Your new name will be easier to remember, easier to spell and therefore it will be easier for people to find your shop.  Yay!

Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2010, 08:48:44 pm »

Thanks for the feedback!  I just sent a request for a custom graphics makeover listing.  I'm hoping the name, banner and avatar will all become more cohesive!

It was a LOT more fun to write my shop intro with this name.  Things just flowed.  I'm glad I changed it.  I was sweating bullets for quite some time about what to pick!  But this one makes me smile and, if I can smile while I work, I think it will show!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2010, 07:33:01 pm »

I LOVVVVVVVVE it!

Congrats for taking the plunge!

That makes us almost sisters!  I have pillow fairies however they did not get billing in my shop name... just in the avatar.

I love fairies... probably because I still like to live in a pretend world Smiley

Cheers
Christine
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2010, 12:07:03 am »

Lol, Christine.  I'd love to have you for my shop sister!

I found my fairy name while searching for use of "fairy cardmaker" and looking at fae images for ideas/direction for my banner.  You can find yours too!  I linked it on my blog:
http://fairycarmaker.blogspot.com/
Mylittlepalette

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2010, 12:15:49 am »

Hi, nice blog you have there , simple and nice. Thanks for sharing !!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2010, 02:04:44 am »

Hey my fairy sister Smiley... your blog looks just awesome!!! I'm following you too. Beautiful silhouette of the fairy on your stuff.  hey i would LOVE to have some followers too... in fact I am doing a big pillow giveaway this week on my site.

http://www.pillowthrowdecor.com/pillow-giveaway/

Anyone can leave a comment and follow me for a chance to pick ANY pillow from my store.. value up to $89 so come on down... check out my fair sister too Smiley  http://fairycarmaker.blogspot.com/

Cheers
Christine
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2010, 07:58:10 pm »

Thanks, Christine, I followed.
Thanks for visiting my blog, MyLittlePallete!  I left a comment on your flowers, since I am currently in a love affair with browns and creams and you have some that remind me of tea (my favourite beverage!).  Your flowers look so tightly knit and uniform - they are gorgeous!  (If only I could favourite them here!)

We are all working towards greater traffic for iCraft.  Try participating in the latest iCraft blog challenge - it wouldn't be very hard at all with your product!

https://icraftgifts.com/forum/1239/icraft-elemental-blog-challenge-2-of-5/
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2010, 12:03:02 pm »

Thanks again for asking your original question.  The reply about the redirect from Admin gave me the confidence to change my shop name so that it is the same as in other places.  At least I know that people that have bought from me before or that have my card will be redirected.

Julie
(formerly Jewelry without Borders)
Pages: 1 [2]  All  
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Store Critique  >  Should I change my name?
Jump to:  
Click