Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 3 icraft SEO Bootcamp Assignment
Pages: [1]
Author

Day 3 icraft SEO Bootcamp Assignment

PillowThrowDecor

« on: April 07, 2010, 02:08:12 am »

Go to three other bootcampers’  stores and pick three things that you might like to buy for yourself or as a gift. Using Google keyword tool https://adwords.google.ca/select/KeywordToolExternal Report the best keyword phrase (with under 1000 searches) for that product along with a link to it. 

Note… I find it easiest to uncheck the “Use synonyms” box on this Google tool.

Continue to work on Day 2’s assignment… your keywords… and post some of them in day 2 “What happened” thread.

Cheers
Christine
crywolf

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 10:13:42 am »

Oops.. Ill post in the results forum
caralyn forstar

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 08:06:54 pm »

main thing necklaces are way way higher up than pendants, from now on I will at least include a chain if I don't have time to bead a necklace matching that pendant. Moving on to next day after a break to take care of "
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 09:28:05 pm »

Oh my word I didn't even think of that.  It didn't occur to me that pendants didn't have chains.  I might have caught on if I would just see a pendant and no chain in the product pics.  I guess it is the same thing when people look at my pillow covers.  they assume the inserts come with until they read the description. Man alive the postage on inserts just eats us alive.  arggggg.  Well I learned something new today Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 3 icraft SEO Bootcamp Assignment
Jump to:  
Click