Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  New pages under "Creators" section
Pages: [1]
Author

New pages under "Creators" section

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: March 17, 2010, 02:36:59 am »

Recently, we've added a few more pages under "Creators" section.

"New & Updated" Creator Exhibits will now be listed on a separate page to make it easier for buyers to spot them.

Currently Online
We are also now listing those, who are currently logged into their " Account" area and have status "Online". Hopefully, this will encourage people to visit their own stores more often and will give those, who are currently on the site, extra attention from the potential buyers.
This is also done in preparation for the "Live Chat" feature, that we are still working on.

"Top Sellers" page is listing top 20 Exhibits with the most number of sales.

One more link that we are planning to add in a near future is a "Search for Creators", which will allow users to find people by specific geographic location, specific specialty, keyword etc.

Thanks!
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 10:31:39 am »

Huh  For the past few days, I've noticed that the little "online" icon doesn't appear under my creator name in the creator list when I'm online.  But I do see if for other creators and I did see it under my own in the past.  Online also doesn't appear under my avi in the forum when I'm online.  Is this some kind of glitch?  Sad

I have noticed the changing line of product photos on the creator list page and like that new feature very much. 
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 10:40:50 am by Jewelry Without Borders »
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 11:05:19 pm »

Yes, sounds like a glitch. We'll look into that.
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 07:03:14 pm »

It seems that the problem is that I used the stay logged in feature.  If I use that, it doesn't show when I'm online.  If I log out and then log back in, then the online appears.

Could you make it so that if we choose to stay logged in, the online shows up when I'm actually on the site?

Thanks.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 07:07:51 pm »

We are looking into issues with Online Status already.
I'll keep you posted when things get resolved. Thanks!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 12:56:57 pm »

Issues with Online Status should be fixed now.
Let me know if you still experience any problems.
Thanks!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  New pages under "Creators" section
Jump to:  
Click