Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Second Shop
Pages: [1]
Author

Second Shop

neatTreats

« on: March 15, 2010, 11:16:08 pm »

I have a shop and would like to set up a second shop, different craft.  Can anyone tell me how i go about doing this?  Do I have to re-register?

Thanks.

Pam
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 01:06:14 am »

Currently yes, to open a separate shop, you have to register a separate account.
We plan to link such accounts in the future for easy maintenance. Thanks!
Craft Boutique

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 01:30:37 am »

I am not sure you need to create a separate shop for each craft. People can see your products in your store segmented by different product categories. Unless your other craft is so different and you want to brand two stores differently, then yes, I guess you should setup another one. Just a thought...
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 01:57:00 am »

Yes, users can filter products displayed in the store using Product Category drop-downs, so technically you can place all kinds of products in the same store. However, you might want to focus on one product line for 2 reasons - branding and SEO. It's easier to brand something that has a clear focus and it's easier to optimise such pages, since you have to work with very targeted keywords.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Second Shop
Jump to:  
Click