Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Giving Icraft a Serious try
Pages: [1]
Author

Giving Icraft a Serious try

BoutiqueKarma

« on: February 15, 2010, 04:42:27 pm »

Hi there,

I was on Icraft a bit last fall, I never really took it seriously because around that time my Etsy shop started taking off. Right now I'm trying to diversify away from Etsy and think that this may be a great outlet.

Come by and check my store out. I'll be updating it with more content daily - mainly my cafe/ coffee shop line of eco friendly coffee sleeves (for your takeout cup) and mug huggers for your at home coffee.  I also sell a wide variety of aromatherapy eye pillows and children's items.

cheers,

Tara
BoutiqueKarma
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 05:21:47 pm »

Hi!  I left a comment on your ever clever mug huggers!  I plan to also feature your pocket coaster in a future blog post.
 Smiley
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 02:31:02 am »

Welcome Back Karma!

It is fun to see that icraft has risen in popularity REMARKABLY since that time... so says Alexa ranking counts.

Look forward to hearing more from you on the forums.  Lots of eager minds here anxious to learn so share any secrets that you want to keep safe with us.  Smiley

I'm off to check out your store!

Cheers

Christine
iCraft Admin

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 02:49:49 am »

Thanks Christine! Yes, with everyone's contribution, we are slowly climbing the popularity ladder.
Speaking of Alexa, feel free to leave a review on iCraft, whenever you have a moment. We could use a few good reviews.  Wink

BoutiqueKarma

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 05:35:37 pm »

Hi!  I left a comment on your ever clever mug huggers!  I plan to also feature your pocket coaster in a future blog post.
 Smiley

Thank you so much - I'm in love with my mug huggers! They are so fun to make Smiley

I'd love that, please drop me a line with a link so I can tweet about your blog

Tara
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 08:45:07 pm »

I'm going to double post it - on my blog and on my iCraft blog.  Feb is very busy with dinner events, so might be a while before I can sit at the PC and surf for some other cool snags.  But I'll let you know!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 11:38:28 pm »

Alexa review of icraft? Oh wow... I didn't know that you could do that on Alexa.... I'll check it out!

Thanks
Christine
iCraft Admin

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 11:41:13 pm »

Here is the URL for iCraft on Alexa http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/icraftgifts.com#reviews  Smiley
The Knitting Lady

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 02:04:27 am »

Hi Tara, the word that comes to mind when I am looking at your mug huggers is "happy". I think they can brighten anyone's day. Great product!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 08:01:51 pm »

Hi Knitting Lady!

Nice to see you again.

Wow this is like old home week!

I better get back to work on sets of drapes I have to finish by tomorrow morning so no goofing off for me Sad

See ya'll

Christine
Craft Boutique

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2010, 01:56:01 am »

I left my review on Alexa. Hope this will help somehow.
SarahMars

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2010, 11:25:36 am »

I like your "What a Hoot" Mug Hugger. What a great idea! A few people in my office use Hootsuite.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Giving Icraft a Serious try
Jump to:  
Click