Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Look Book
Pages: [1]
Author

Look Book

Fairy Cardmaker

« on: January 21, 2010, 11:05:22 pm »

We "follow" blogs.
We "bookmark" pages.
We "heart" things on Etsy.

How about a way to mark products as favourites (perhaps for later puchase)?  I thought, what if we call it our "look books" and then we can all rejoice how many "lookers" we have!

If NOT because it is too similar to other sites, how about a way to track the comments we have made on products?  That's one way for us to mark them.

Just thinking.
Lisa.
iCraft Admin

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 09:19:39 am »

Yes, we plan to work on "Favourites" this year. It's been in our "to-do" list for a while now. We just didn't get to it yet. I remember from previous discussions, majority voted for "Favourites" as a preferred name for this feature, however other suggestions are welcomed. Thanks!
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 06:52:13 pm »

Happy to know it's on the list for this year.  

There have been several items that I have come across here that I would like to "favorite".  I might not be ready to purchase it at the time I find it, but would like to be able to go back to it when I am ready.  Right now I have to remember that I want it.  And my memory is not great.
iCraft Admin

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 03:08:55 am »

I completely agree - storing items you like in your head is not ideal. I wouldn’t even attempt that – I’d need a few extra GB of memory space for that.  :lol:

In the meantime, I suggest you drop your favourites into your shopping bag, even though you don't plan to buy them at that moment. Products are saved there for a while, I believe, until you clear your cookies. Need to confirm that though... This could work as a temporary solution.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 12:06:38 pm »

Would it work to email yourself a link? This is the closest I can get to sticky notes that i put in my magazines and books. Smiley

Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Look Book
Jump to:  
Click