Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 6 What Happened
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Author

Day 6 What Happened

PillowThrowDecor

« on: November 06, 2009, 05:13:57 am »

Tell me more about how you made out on Twitter today?  Anyone have their
advertisement written?

Did I mention I have a surprise next week?... but you have to have your homework done first... especially your bio, interview and your advertisement to qualify for this surprise... anyone jumping in can be included in the surprise but these 3 items for sure must be done.

Cheers
Christine
Callidora

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 08:29:21 am »

Working on that advertisement...

I'm looking on Twellow and, of course, there's like 400 pages of people in Richmond VA.  The first 5 pages are all spammy, home business, coach "I can make you a million bucks in 5 minutes" people.  Is there any way to search by category and area?  I don't want to look at 400 pages of that poop.   :shock:
storybeader

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 09:44:28 am »

goody, goody.

I'll be away from my computer on Saturday, but I already wrote a blog about day 4, was it? :roll:

Think I will publish that, and see how I can shorten it (the editor at work! - woohoo!!)  bbl
Time and Sand

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 09:59:23 am »

I have finished up my assignments, listed my items and updated my blog. I wanted all to know I have featured Lisa, of Ensorcelled Minds on my blog today check it out!

http://awrappersview.blogspot.com

I am down with a cold and feeling lousy , so I am signing off for the day!  Have a good weekend everyone!   Cheesy
Naturliche

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 02:43:34 pm »

HI all!

Have been having issues getting onto the bootcamp from my computer.
WIll catch up soon.  From the little I have been able to catch up on, everyone looks like they've been plenty busy!
Callidora

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 03:53:35 pm »

wefollow.com was a lot better.  I followed about 50 people today and cleaned up some of my old spammy people.  I retweeted and did some tweets of my own.  I love Facebook and feel like I've been neglecting it and my blog for this past week, so I'll be on there a lot this weekend.

I've learned a BUNCH this week!  Thanks so much!
Weezi

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 09:30:26 pm »

hello Christine! I am think I am missing something b/c I am not sure what the advertisement assig'nt is for today...can you please direct me to the proper thread for day 6's assignment,  I am lost ;(

thanx so much! Lisa
www.weezi.com
storybeader

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 09:51:25 pm »

3 For the balance of Bootcamp get into a Daily Routine of adding people … say 20 – 100 but be discerning! Also start slowly retweeting interesting people and tweeting at least a few of your own products… space them out if you can. Try to engage with people.

Where on earth was I going to find that many people?  

If anybody has qualms like me, I decided to start with some lists of sites that I already have - like Entrecard!  When I did my regular drop of favorites tonite, I looked for Twitter birds!

Been a busy and crazy week, and bootcamp has really taken me out of my usually routine.  WOW!   :shock:  nighty nite {:-Deb
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 09:41:25 am »

I think I am gonna live. I have been sick with flu and way behind but wanted to check in today with the good news that I am alive and kicking. (well, maybe not kicking yet).

Christine (pillowthrowdeco) had the flu when we were planning bootcamp. I think I got it from her - LOL! The timing is suspicious! (I'm in Florida and she is in Canada lol!)

I hope you realize that you all are way ahead of your competitors with what you are doing here. I am so impressed with your comments and commitment. Now, if I can just keep up with you all.
storybeader

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 09:51:15 am »

The way to RT is to [make any comment first], [then the "RT" goes next], [the @name of the person you are retweeting], [then the copied message]. Of course watching your character number. Such as:

Awesome pillow!-love it! RT @pillowthrowdeco worth following to see "Geek-almost-talks-personality-pillow"http://bit.ly/Fy2M5

For FollowFriday (#ff) you can list names in any way you want as long as the #ff is somewhere in the tweet.

I'll have to re:read this a few times, but I'm glad you wrote it down!  I'm a visual person!   Cheesy   {:-Deb
mountaindreamers

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2009, 06:26:22 pm »

Catching up ! Tweeting without any problems , tweeted some of the bootcampers products, as well as my own, Bio done, Interview done, ordered more cards from vista print, signatures on all my emails, working on the advertisement. Cloned some products, and rewrote some of the descritptions.  Featured Storybeader's interview on my blog :  http://www.mountaindreamers.blogspot.com

ready for next week, I think. thanks to the Boot camp leaders for all their support. good nite all , Laura
Callidora

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2009, 07:43:18 pm »

I'm starting to Tweet and reTweet with ease!  Have lots of new followers over the last 2 days Smiley  Thanks so much for the tutorials!
storybeader

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2009, 12:52:25 am »

I just wrote my advertisement, and it's 73 words. :shock:

Took my blog post - http://www.storybeader.com/2009/11/bootcamp-at-icraft-propositional.html - and whittled it down!  

Is that too small? Hit my 3 major points!

And have we talked about the Lists in Twitter yet  :roll:   {:-Deb
Callidora

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2009, 11:23:10 am »

I finished my ad.  It's 146 words.  Am I supposed to put it here or will we be instructed tomorrow?

I have Thyme2Dream's interview ready to go on my blog tomorrow.  http://callidoras.wordpress.com

Mondays and Wednesdays, I teach classes all day, so I won't be around until the evening (ET).  I hope the assignment isn't too treacherous  Cheesy
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2009, 01:44:52 pm »

Storybeader, hope you don't mind, but I think #3 could be reworded a little:
Currently:
3) half of the books I create are covered in beautiful Japanese Washi papers. Yes, I've seen others use these sheets, but they aren't very common. And they're absolutely beautiful!

To me, you are acknowledging others.  I'd rather just say:

3) half of the books I create are covered in beautiful Japanese Washi papers. These sheets are uncommonly used on journals and they're absolutely beautiful!

(Or, if uncommon enough to be rare....)
These rare sheets (designs?) are absoulutely beautiful!

... just one opinion.  Hope you don't mind.
Lisa.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 6 What Happened
Jump to:  
Click