Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  really? REALLY? A DEAD product on the home page banner?!?!?
Pages: [1]
Author

really? REALLY? A DEAD product on the home page banner?!?!?

MadMavenCreations

« on: December 16, 2011, 09:41:09 pm »

So I'm trying to get back into independent seller mode, and since it's holiday shopping season, I'm trying to buy from other individual artisans.  Has anyone viewed the home page recently???

Besides the same 6 items being "featured", one is literally NOT listed on this site.

Does NO ONE check for this stuff?  How am I to possibly market this site with such a glaring "oops"?
MadMavenCreations

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 09:43:22 pm »

Okay, I miscounted.  It's actually seven items that are featured. Still....rotate it, will ya?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 10:42:35 pm »

Hi Shannon,

This issue came up a few times already. We are only fixing critical errors on the site at the moment, as we are focusing on releasing the new site design. We are literally a few days away from publishing the new pages, so unfortunately, we are not going to be fixing the banner. Thank you!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 05:14:42 am by iCraft Admin »
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 06:42:43 pm »

I know what you mean, Shannon.  The existing site seems to be getting "stale" in a way but that's because it's on its last legs until the new design is let loose.  On the plus side, here is the sneaky peek of the new design that iCraft showed us.

https://icraftgifts.com/forum/1401/new-shop-design/
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  really? REALLY? A DEAD product on the home page banner?!?!?
Jump to:  
Click