Bazzill Cardstock, Scrapworks Patterned Paper, adhesive, generic ribbon, ensorcelled minds inc. die cuts, glitter
When a dog gives up food for you, that's love! This puppy and the cupcake were digitally designed by me and cut with my electronic cutter. The cupcake was hand glittered to give it that extra pizazz! There is a sheer brown ribbon tied along the side.
This doggy birthday card measures approximately 4.25 by5.5 inches (roughly 10.75 by 14 cm) and comes with a white peel'nseal envelope that has been adorned with a matching pink glittered cupcake. The cards are built from heavy weight cardstock so your card can be displayed standing up without sagging. By default, the inside is blank white cardstock for your own message.
10% of the net proceeds of this card will go to SOAR - Southern Ontario Animal Rescue - a small animal charity run entirely by a handful volunteers that rescues dogs and arranges foster care and adoptions.
The back of each card bears a shop label, signature and creation date. All materials are acid and lignin free papers and pens.
If you need a different colour dog, please contact me and I will try to meet your needs. (The patterned papers are subject to availability.)
PAYMENT, SALES TAXES AND DUTY
Provincial Sales Tax of 8% are charged on all orders shipped within Ontario, Canada. Orders paid by PayPal should automatically calculate this amount, but in the event that it doesn’t, you will be invoiced the PST separately.
I do not charge GST on any of my items. Ensorcelled Minds Inc. is *not* responsible for any duties or customs levies that your location charges. It is the buyer’s responsibility to know when and how to self-assess and report, where applicable.
The shipping cost includes both shipping and handling. All items are shipped via Canada Post after full payment is received. I ship to your PAYPAL address. Please notify me in the note to seller when placing your order if you would like the items shipped to an address other than your PAYPAL address.
I use RECYCLED packaging wherever possible. I ensure my items are packed with clean, repurposed cardboard to help prevent accidental bending during shipment. Please allow up to 10 business days for your item to arrive. I am not responsible for shipping delays after the items have left my hands at the post office. I do not use parcel tracking or insurance because of the prohibitive cost for the value of the shipments. Lost packages will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
GREEN BUSINESS PRACTICES
* Generally, recycled or handmade papers are not the proper PH balance for scrapbooking. Occasionally, however, I do incorporate recycled elements into some cards and tags - these are clearly labelled for the benefit of both the archival quality conscious and the environmental enthusiasts
* I compost all my paper scraps
* I use glue as much as possible instead of double-sided tape so that I don't get yards and yards of non-recyclable wax paper backing from the tape
* All the coloured peel'n'stick envelopes in my shop are handmade by me from recycled paper. The temporary use of this item should have no significant impact on the archival quality of its contents.
* I use recycled packaging because, again, temporary storage will not harm the product. As a consequence, my product "wrapping" is plain or even ugly, but it's a choice I have made for my business
* My website host provider is 100% powered by Certified Green Renewable Energy Sources
If you have other ideas for helping Ensorcelled Minds Inc. go more green, I'd LOVE to hear them!
Feedback will be left after payment is received. I appreciate buyer feedback after the items have been received by you, but it is not required.
Yes! I am careful to use Angel Policy friendly manufacturers. You may use my paper items as inputs to items you craft for resale with the following rules:
* Put our products together with other products to make kits for resale
* Use products as inputs to your creations for resale
* Use products for personal use
YOU MAY NOT:
* resell an unaltered item
* reproduce product in any form by any means, graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying
* Use products for the purpose of creating logos or company trademarks without express permission
These paper goods are for viewing and for use in crafting only. Small paper pieces and embellishments could present choking hazards if left in the reach of small children or animals. Please take care where you place them. Ensorcelled Minds Inc. accepts no responsibility for injury due to user negligence or improper use of products.
I currently ship only within Canada.
All cards are shipped in a cello bag. The shipping cost includes both shipping and handling. All items are shipped via Canada Post after full payment is received. I ship to your PAYPAL address. If desired, I can ship direct to your recipient! Please notify me in the note to seller when placing your order if you would like the items shipped to an address other than your PAYPAL address.
I use RECYCLED packaging. I use clean, repurposed cardboard to help prevent accidental bending during shipment. Please allow up to 10 business days for your item to arrive. I have no control over shipping delays after the items have left my hands at the post office. Lost packages will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- brown dog, birthday card, cupcake, GLITTER
- Ideal for:
- Male or Female
Returns & Refunds:
Return: Yes, only within 14 Days
Refund: Money Back
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may ship it back within 14 days from the date of shipment for a full refund, EXCLUDING shipping costs. The item must arrive in the same condition and packaging in which it was sent out. The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. Because you are refunded for the original item, any item you buy to replace it must be purchased as a new, separate, regular transaction. Custom orders will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Please contact me.
If the return is due to error on my part, then you will receive a full refund upon my receipt of the goods returned in the same condition and packing in which it was sent out. The refund will include original shipping x 2 as the standard compensation for return shipping costs paid by you. I will be in touch with you to determine the error and its resolution.