Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Marketing & Advertising  >  craft fair, swindon wiltshire uk
Pages: [1]
Author

craft fair, swindon wiltshire uk

lillies jewellery

« on: July 28, 2009, 05:56:12 pm »

Hello,
I dont know if this is the irght place to post this, so please do move the thread if you need to.

Myself and another crafter i know lulas are arranging a Handmade Craft Fayre in Swindon Wiltshire to be held on 28th November 2009. We will be well publicising the event and ensuring (hopefully) its success. If anyone is interested in renting a table at the event, we are looking at approximately £15.00 per table (this will include all the promotion for the event). The event will commence at 10.00 and finish at 3.30 with 30 mins either side to set up/clear up etc. £15 will be the total cost per table. We have tried very hard to keep the costs to a minimum so that all Crafters can easily cover their outlay.

Tables are limited to approximately 11. The Venue is a good venue and has often been used for Fayres etc. We will also lay on refreshments etc., for purchase.

If you are interested perhaps you could contact me, just to register an interest at this point.

Thanks a lot.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 08:18:01 pm »

Thanks for sharing your event.  Do let us know how it turns out after!  The U.K. is quite a ways for me though!  Well wishes to you.

Are you doing loot bags/promo bags at the door?
Is this your first event?  If not, do you have rough traffic/attendance figures from the past?
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Marketing & Advertising  >  craft fair, swindon wiltshire uk
Jump to:  
Click