Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 24 July 24 What Happened?
Pages: [1]
Author

Day 24 July 24 What Happened?

PillowThrowDecor

« on: July 24, 2009, 04:28:47 am »

Tell us about your week or your day.
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 11:23:10 am »

Well, I have been out mostly for 2 weeks with bronchitis, HOWEVER I am back, baby!! Just now diggin into my jewelry business - I am SOOO far behind.  I did do some of these assignments.

1)List a new item or refresh an existing one. Go through the copy to determine if it is interesting and do you have your keywords optimized? Do you know what your keywords are?
    Started taking a look at descriptions and updated/optimized two so far with discovered keywords.
2)Go To The most favoured keyword search tool by Google <https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal>
Print the list off and then highlight some that best describe your products. Rewrite you copy now incorporating some of the new keywords you have just found.
    Discovered that "jewellery" "jewelry" "necklace" and "earrings" are by far the most favored key words in searches for jewelry. So basic. And here I was trying to make it complicated with "contemporary beaded and silver wire jewelry." Am being sure I am using these terms in descriptions, although they are in my tags.

3) Send out 5 tweets today. Look for 20 new followers
    After a week or two without manageing twitter, I had a lot of maintenance to do to follow back, delete spammers, etc... Did follow about 30 new ones.

4) Something new today. Do you realize Christmas is hardly 5 months away? I would like you to think about what you are going to do for your “fall and winter line” and for Christmas? Make some notes about some new productions that you want to introduce for the season. Think about different pricepoints. Low end for “stocking stuffers” and high end for the generous gift givers!
    I have been thinking about the holiday selling season - usually it sneaks up on me but I am planning. I have some "fall" colored items in progress but need to think about stocking stuffers.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 03:01:15 am »

I am so happy that you are back and feeling better.  I really missed your wise council and sage advice. I'm especially grateful when you come to my rescue.  Smiley

I too have been really overwhelmed this last week just dealing with some family matters and trying to get things back on track.

Isn't being a parent fun?Huh

I think we should all get together for nachos and beer at my house and we can all share our stories... It feels like it has been a full moon ALL MONTH LONG  Smiley

Cheers

Christine
Zs Knees

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 03:10:29 am »

Quote from: PillowThrowDecor

It feels like it has been a full moon ALL MONTH LONG  Smiley

Here Here! I agree, what's up with that?

Thanks for reminding us to get in gear for the holidays already. Stocking stuffers should be fun!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 24 July 24 What Happened?
Jump to:  
Click