Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 24 July 24 Assignment
Pages: [1]
Author

Day 24 July 24 Assignment

PillowThrowDecor

« on: July 24, 2009, 04:26:40 am »

Yahooo… the weekend is here!

1)List a new item or refresh an existing one.  Go through the copy to determine if it is interesting and do you have your keywords optimized? Do you know what your keywords are?

2)Go To The most favoured keyword search tool by Google  https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
Print the list off and then highlight some that best describe your products.  Rewrite you copy now incorporating some of the new keywords you have just found.

3) Send out 5 tweets today. Look for 20 new followers

4) Something new today. Do you realize Christmas is hardly 5 months away? I would like you to think about what you are going to do for your “fall and winter line” and for Christmas? Make some notes about some new productions that you want to introduce for the season.  Think about different pricepoints.  Low end for “stocking stuffers” and high end for the generous gift givers!

Have fun with that and maybe it will help you cool off.

Cheers
Christine
Naturliche

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 09:46:57 am »

I've been lurking all month - been so busy.
Trying to keep up with the tweeting and product making, etc.

Will fineally have some time next week to create more product and list it.  I will have the house to myself too so no interruptions!  

Will be revamping listings today!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 02:53:42 am »

LOL... I had to laugh when you said about getting the house to yourself.

I often wait until after bedtime when "silence is golden" to do my work.

Lurking is good... Nice to hear some heavy breathing (from running) Smiley Smiley Smiley

Cheers Christine
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 24 July 24 Assignment
Jump to:  
Click