Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  iCraft Current
Pages: [1]
Author

iCraft Current

TheHookery

« on: July 16, 2009, 09:16:41 am »

it's nice to see all these new updates to the site.  I love that we can now "clone product" Exreeeeeeemly useful!  I love reading articles about current events in the crafting world around us, and find it a tad sad that
iCraft current is not so current! (last updated over a year ago!!)
The first time I came here I was OOOoooo this Lyra Pappin looks interesting to follow on her adventures.  When is Lyra going to post something new??
iCraft Admin

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 01:27:02 am »

Yes, guilty as charged.  :roll:
To tell you the truth, we are not sure yet what to do with that column. Lyra has been busy, since she's got married.
The plan was to turn it into a blog, so more frequent posts could be added to keep things fresh and ... current. Smiley
If multiple people maintained and contributed to this column, that would be better, I think.
Any suggestions and ideas of what we could do with "iCraft Current"?
Did you find it useful?
We never really received any feedback on this column until now.
Thanks!
TheHookery

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 12:40:30 pm »

I hear that!! getting married and starting a family is very busy!!!!!
As for topics, HHHmmmmmm, maybe you could branch it out more to others, like topics could include a visit to a eco friendly place that makes and sells yarn, or a person or place that makes handmade beads, or other mediums. Someone who started on line and now work full time as a crafter, how did they do that, what tools can they share...ect.
I would love to see Canada come more togther on the Craft fair front, have city street teams..I do admit I am on Etsy, and I hate that it's VERY american. I joined Icraft due to the fact it is CANADIAN!!  MORE articles about other Canadian crafters would rock! How about up coming Events in Major citys, then after an article on how it went and how pple can get into it for the next event!! Ottawa ont has TONS to offer and I never see anything on the events calendar and I'm not sure where to look to get info so I can help out! ( I am learning lol)
I hope this gives you some ideas, wish more pple would share.

Thanks!!! Shelley
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  iCraft Current
Jump to:  
Click