Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  Free postings for male Creators in July!
Pages: [1]
Author

Free postings for male Creators in July!

iCraft Admin

« on: June 29, 2009, 01:19:13 am »

OK, since no male Creators have signed up for our second Bootcamp, we decided to through some incentives to lure them in. Smiley

Any male Creator who will join our Sellers' Bootcamp # 2 will be able to post his products in July for free. Yes, you will get free unlimited postings just for participating in this wonderful program.

To join Sellers' Bootcamp simply check "Yes, sign me up for "Sellers' Bootcamp" program!" at the bottom of this page https://icraftgifts.com/member_profile.php
Also email service@icraftgifts.com to let us know that you just signed up. We'll set up your account for free unlimited listings in July.

Well, let's see if this will help. Smiley
designsbydebra

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 01:32:49 am »

What a great opportunity for the guys! I hope that means you will have something special for us women too!
Thanks admin for throwing you support behind Bootcamp!
I have been twittering icraft and indiesmiles up like crazy and encourage others to join the Twitter community as well.  
Deb Cheesy
icraftgifts.com/designsbydebra
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 04:46:37 am »

What a good deal!

Need a man...who can keep me satisfied... tap tap of foot... Grease ... Loved that show... alrighty...

think of the good time it would be with a room full of women  Smiley

:wink:  :wink:
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  Free postings for male Creators in July!
Jump to:  
Click