Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Business Resources  >  Treat Your Customers like Kings
Pages: [1]
Author

Treat Your Customers like Kings

iCraft Admin

« on: June 16, 2009, 12:48:56 am »

We received this feedback today, and I thought it would be a good idea to share it with others. I am hoping that Linda will discuss this topic in a more detail.

I think nothing beats great customer service. The message below clearly indicates that. And we can safely say that this is a happy customer who will most likely purchase from Linda again or give her referrals.

Anyway, here is the letter:
"I ordered and received a beautiful bead bracelet from GalleriaLinda  https://icraftgifts.com/gallerialinda last week, and I have never been happier.  I received immediate response from her, plus the bracelet was shipped  immediately.  She also e-mailed a very sweet note thanking me for my order.  I have never dealt with anyone else that I have been more pleased with over the internet."

Lorraine R.
Sun Lakes, AZ
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 04:25:43 am »

Congrats on such awesome feedback.

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 08:42:01 pm »

Oh my goodness!!!! She wrote to iCraft? She was such a sweet customer to work with. I appreciate her taking the time to write.  

Wow. * beams *  

Yes, I agree this is a great topic to discuss and will do. Stay tuned.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 09:47:54 pm »

Yahoooo  GalleriaLinda for great customer feedback!
normas bath and body

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 10:10:09 am »

I agree. treat your customers well. they could come back Cheesy
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 10:16:54 am »

After receiving an order I respond with an acknowledgment and a  thank you. I also encourage them to buy a second identical pillow (if I have it) by offering a 25% discount on it and reminding them that shipping will only be a couple extra dollars if any at all. Many times it works. I like helping people fill their shopping carts Smiley

Cheers
Christine
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2010, 07:41:11 pm »

Woohoo! Way to go Linda!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Business Resources  >  Treat Your Customers like Kings
Jump to:  
Click