Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Up and Running
Pages: [1]
Author

Up and Running

neatTreats

« on: June 14, 2009, 12:04:12 pm »

Hi Everyone.  My name is Pam and I'm so glad to be a part of this community.  My shop is neatTreats.  My focus is on bath products, with an emphasis on goat's milk soap.  

I'd like to first acknowledge and thank Emily at Polkadot Pixels for my storefront, along with my blog and several other items.  Emily was a joy to work with, and if anyone is looking for a professional storefront, Emily is the one to see.  

I'm brand new at selling on line, so if anyone has any suggestions or advice please feel free to let me know.  I'm more than willing to listen.  I'm going to try and focus on placing an ad in the hopes of driving some traffic to my store.  I registered for Sellers Bootcamp, but then decided to have Emily do my graphic.  I mentioned this to Christine who said she'd keep my name for the next go-round of bootcamp.  

I've been visiting some other stores and I'm so impressed with the multitude of talent on this site!  I'm going to make a point of watching this board and learning what I can.

Take care everyone.

Pam
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 04:58:54 am »

Hey there! Welcome to icraft!

Yes... isn't Emily just great!  did you get her name from the Sponsorship page?  Good to know as I am sure she would be pleased to hknow here you heard of her.

You will find lots of great people willing to help here.  Just leave a question in the forum or PM any of us.  There is great help in the business forum too.

Watch for the next Bootcamp as that will get your business revved up.

Good luck and look forward to seeing you in the forums.

Cheers

Christine
PillowThrowDecor
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Up and Running
Jump to:  
Click