Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Email notifications
Pages: [1]
Author

Email notifications

PillowThrowDecor

« on: June 11, 2009, 01:47:56 am »

I am on the road a lot.  I use my Blackberry to keep in touch with my email during the day.  It would be nice to get the "message from the sender" in the email notifications so that I know at a glance if it is something I should jump online to help with or respond to a buyer prospect.

Oh and it would be nice if we cood get email notifications on our private messages... or is that available and I have just not found it?

I don't ask for much do I???  Smiley

Cheers

Christine
Pillowthrowdecor
iCraft Admin

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 12:22:29 am »

This is a bigger project that we know we need to get to at some point.
Unfortunately, not everything is possible with the current setup.

We are planning to redo/build new internal messaging system that is well integrated with the forum and all user profiles/stores. Plus all the notifications that you've mentioned. Plus "Live Help" chat that is in works already.

All those ideas are great, so please keep posting them.  We need to see what matters to you or what will make your life easier. I just can't promise that we'll implement everything quick. We can try, but usually new features take more time.  :roll:
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 12:29:16 am »

Sections section sections... I know, I know I have mentioned it before Smiley

I'm figuring out how I can sort things out within the search function in my store.

Everything in my life has to fit either in a box, a shelf, or a section... anal isn't it.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Email notifications
Jump to:  
Click