Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 23 Wednesday June 10 assignment
Pages: [1]
Author

Day 23 Wednesday June 10 assignment

PillowThrowDecor

« on: June 10, 2009, 04:21:53 am »

Day 23 Wednesday June 10 2009

This is a catch your breath day today.

Item #1 is a MUST DO. This is like eating vegetables like parsnip which make me gag but I know are very good for me. Write something. Go into the bathroom and run the shower water. Then say it out load. On your forth time turn around and say it to the mirror. Be tough!

Use the example that I used in yesterdays thread just exchange some of the words to fit your name and product.  This sounds hard but I know you have all done it dozens of times already as you have spoken with friends and family about your store.  But practice it and write it down in the what’s happening.  We will all be able to share some good ideas.

I know you read this for 2 days now but this is such an important exercise and there were only a few responses so it’s back.   I left 3 examples.  Even if you copy it, that’s ok.  Write it down in the thread. Let’s pretend you just stepped into the elevator and are about to travel to the 6th floor.  In your hand, you have one of your products which you are going to deliver to a customer.  The lady beside you comments on how beautiful (interesting, c lever) you item is.  In the next 20 seconds you have an opportunity to sell this lady about your product /store and icraft and then hand her a business card?

Would you describe it differently if it were a man that you were addressing?

Then there are a list of activities …  pick any 2 activities
2)Put an icraft product widget in your blog.
3) Write a quick blog about the Indie smiles promotion coupon. Provide a live link to Indiesmiles.com
4) Kaboodle or Go learn stumble upon
5)  Are you ready for Google Analyitics?
6) Go comment of 5 of our bootcamper blogs
7) Hand out 3 cards today
Cool list one item
9 )Re-edit 5 listings
10) Take new photos on your lowest viewed item.

Have a good day everyone.

Christine
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 04:34:52 am »

I know doing the elevator thing feels like eatting yucky vegetable but remember they are good for you!!!

Boy oh boy we must be doing something right.  Today I had 4 blogs and sites review product items of mine.

Also Thursday evening I have quite a formal banquet to attend.  I am attending as one of the senior professionals (in experience not age Smiley  ) I have offered a Geek pillow as a "door prize" in exchange for some airtime.

I will get to use my elevator script "for men".. good news

So feel encouraged... we are all planting seeds right now and one day they will take root and then take off to mature growth.

Cheers

Christine
mountaindreamers

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 10:52:40 pm »

How do you add a widget from icraft, Ihave done it from my etsy store. but I don't see where you start the process on icraft thanks . Laura
designsbydebra

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 11:17:17 pm »

I stumbled upon the 15 shops above me in the bootcamp list!
Deb Smiley
icraftgifts.com/designsbydebra
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 05:21:17 pm »

I stole my iCraft blog widget from PillowThrowDecor!  There was a button on it on her blog that said "get widget".  Mine does too.  It's at the bottom of my blog:
http://www.ensorcelledminds.blogspot.com/
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 06:07:41 pm »

You're funny! I don't know if I trust anything I put on my site... its like asking me for a recipe and I can't cook either!

Good for you.

Icraft has several widgets.  Check the bootcamp page and you can adjust width and stuff.
designsbydebra

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 07:03:18 pm »

Hey Christine
I started a business facebook page today how do I get an iCraft widget for the page?
Thanks
Deb  :?:
icraftgifts.com/designsbydebra
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 07:52:47 pm »

Go to bootcamp page and near the bottom right, beside sellers pic are featured sellers in widgets and just click on get widget. There are more widgets on another page.  There are several sizes too hope u can read this ok from my BB.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 06:39:29 pm »

Also, at the very top of this page, click HELP.  Then, a new menu appears on the left-hand side.  Click "Resource Room".  The first item there is the product widget.  There are also banners and stuff on that page.
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 06:56:13 pm »

Wow, that was helpful Ensorcelled Minds.

I spend it seems like hours trying to get to the resource room! And...here it was in "help" all that time...LOL!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 03:12:53 am »

Ah... there it is.  I couldn't remember where I had seen it eaither.

Maybe we can ask admin to move it somewhere more noticeable so it is more easily accessed.

Cheers
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 23 Wednesday June 10 assignment
Jump to:  
Click