Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 22 Tuesday June 9 2009 What Happened
Pages: [1]
Author

Day 22 Tuesday June 9 2009 What Happened

PillowThrowDecor

« on: June 09, 2009, 04:45:02 am »

Lets see the elevator exercise here!
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 10:13:20 am »

Um...... :oops:
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 10:33:28 am »

LOL
Elephant Dance

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 11:22:53 am »

Hi all!

You should be getting an email from sue and i today about further directions regarding the indiesmiles coupon.

Included in our user guide is how to accept a coupon (not applicable to those doing straight discounts).

We have also included a 125x125 image that you can use on your blog or as your avatar during the promotion.

And congrats to the two winners! studio 2:14 and carvel country soapworks. You can find carvel country soapworks in the featured store section of the coupon directory. Studio 2:14 will soon have a full feature write up on our website. Smiley

Please do take a look at the directory here; http://www.indiesmiles.com/directory/

Check to make sure you are on it and the description and link is good. Some of you expressed that you are missing but I do see you there. Please let me know if you are still missing.

The sale ends in 15 days!

Happy sales!
El
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 11:31:02 am »

Super!  I checked out the directory.

I write my discount up in my announcements?  I will wait till I get my email and get my store fixed up for it tonight!

Ohhh this is so exciting!

It would be nice to see people lined up at the front door like they were going to Boxing Day Sales  Cheesy  Cheesy

Cheers

Christine
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 22 Tuesday June 9 2009 What Happened
Jump to:  
Click