Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 21 Monday June 8 2009
Pages: [1]
Author

Day 21 Monday June 8 2009

PillowThrowDecor

« on: June 08, 2009, 04:08:38 am »

Day 21 Monday June 8 2009

1) List something or tweak up an existing listing and “clone’ it to make it new. Add some new pictures to it or replace them altogether.

2) Go to the Bootcamper  list and count to the 5th person past you and starting there, Kaboodle 1 item in five  bootcampers’  stores.

3) Let’s pretend you just stepped into the elevator and are about to travel to the 6th floor.  In your hand, you have one of your products which you are going to deliver to a customer.  The lady beside you comments on how beautiful (interesting,c lever) you item is.  In the next 20 seconds you have an opportunity to sell this lady about your product /store and icraft and then hand her a business card?

Write down what you would say  (as a script) in today’s whats’ happening thread.

Would you describe it differently if it were a man that you were addressing?

Remember… less is better.. couple of sentences would be good!
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 08:11:06 pm »

I like the elevator exercise ... no....haven't done it... but I like it.

I had an intense, work brain-frying day today so nothing done towards sales. I am exhausted.

BUT...I did create this weekend and list 3 new items. Have 3 more to finish and list.

Also, I am focusing on twitter to boost my followers (potential customers), tweet more, RT more, post quality links to articles more (some to here too!). Figure it is all in the numbers.

My participation the first of this week is going to be sparse but I will check in.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 21 Monday June 8 2009
Jump to:  
Click