Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 18 Friday June 5 Assignment
Pages: [1]
Author

Day 18 Friday June 5 Assignment

PillowThrowDecor

« on: June 05, 2009, 02:14:32 am »

Ps... We still need one more seller for Indie smiles... please please please if you haven't signed up please take a minute and do so now.  we are so close!

1)List everything you can as you are now in the free zone.  For the month of June you can add as many listings as you can without any increase of icraftgifts.com fee.  So fill ‘er up!!!

2)List one item in 3 advertising sites

3) Are you in the top half or the bottom half of the Bootcamp seller list?… start working yourself through the list and go to each person’s blog and leave at least one comment and follow them.  Follow anyone that is following you.

4) Kaboodle any 3 bootcampers ‘products

5) Today and for the balance of the weekend try and hand out 12 business cards to people that don’t have them yet… yes your kids or spouse can do it for you .

6) Go to the main forums and think of some thread you can start up… it is looking dead in there cause we know they are all lurking in Bootcamp.

7) Go to the Bootcamp forums and give some real think tank consideration to the 3 questions.  I really need your varied opinions.

That’s it.  Have a good weekend!
BeauMonde

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 10:41:34 am »

I'm on the 100 items per month - does the June special mean that anything over the 100 items is not charged extra?

I just want to make sure before I start adding lots and lots of items Cheesy
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 10:49:17 am »

yes ... go ahead and fill er up!

I know there are a few accounts that are glitched because of the account exemptions for bootcampers but I know asmin will get it straightened out.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 18 Friday June 5 Assignment
Jump to:  
Click