Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 17 Thursday June 4 2009 What's Happening
Pages: [1] 2  All
Author

Day 17 Thursday June 4 2009 What's Happening

PillowThrowDecor

« on: June 04, 2009, 05:33:54 am »

Wussup?
Naturliche

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 01:23:12 pm »

Okay, I gave my 2cents.. lol

I also caught up on the blog post assignment.  I did a long write up about icraft.  I also took the opportunity to showcase some of the shops on here in the article.

I randomly chose a few shops to mention and included Pillow, Eyeshoot and Galleria too.  

Hope you don't mind...  :wink:

Happy day ya'll!  I'm off to get some lunch!
oh.. the blog is here: http://naturlichebodybliss.blogspot.com/
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 02:05:00 pm »

Oh my!! What a treat!!

Excellent post, I must say. Thank you, thank you!
designsbydebra

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 02:32:07 pm »

Thanks so much for your purchase today and for the mention of my shop in your blog! I left a comment and I am now following your blog as well!
Have a wonderful day!
Deb  Cheesy
icraftgifts.com/designsbydebra
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 04:39:14 pm »

Today:

Cloned 3 items for the front page
    Edited/relisted about 5
    Added several to the shop that were on hold - redid titles, tags
    Sent zzknees my take on blogging and business
    Read Naturliche's awesome blog post - commented
    Answered all the "important" questions (not the unimportant ones, just these)
    Chimed in on sales ideas & advanced sellers bootcamp ideas
    Tweeted article "Why would anyone want to buy your stuff" (by me) in the iCraft marketing forum (TWO PEOPLE RE-TWEETED - awesome!)
    Tweeted several of my listingss (done automatically by twitterfeed when I edit or list)
Whew...didn't realize I did all of that.
mountaindreamers

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 06:22:24 pm »

Hi quick run down , read naturliche's blog , great job !! will go back and comment later, added another blog to mine http://mountaindreamers.blogspot.com/

added two more items to my store

would like to join in Christmas in July , what about adding other Holy days like Hanakah?

Getting the hang of cyber transfering a bunch of stuff from here to there.

already signed up for the indiesmiles bootcamp ad with El

I am sure I am leaving something out. Finished and delivered the custom order , will be posting the other clone necklace soon, have to finish it too.

Happy Thursday , Laura   https://icraftgifts.com/mountaindreamers
Zs Knees

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 09:18:02 pm »

LOL, Christine you are hilarious! What a surprise when I checked my messages! Ok, I'm listening....
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 10:33:24 pm »

Today, I...

- I posted on Naturaliche's and MoutainDreamer's blogs
- listed something new
- answered the bootcamp questions

Cheers all.
The Knitting Lady

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2009, 10:46:56 pm »

Hello,
I finally sent my info to indiesmiles. Listed 5 items for coupon sale. And I'm in a middle of creating a new thing - I've got a custom order on iCraft! The baby is on the way, so I have a short deadline to finish the outfit.
Christine, I love your new ideas, they are fantastic! Count on me!
Cheers!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2009, 12:34:31 am »

I am so impressed that everyone got so much done.  I quickly scanned the messages but will read properly tomorrow.

It's like I didn't pay the hydro bill for my shop today.  All the lights are out except for 5 listings :cry:

Either I screwed up or broke something.... Oh I know what did it.......
I had some guy order 137 black and white striped pillows and all that money in my paypal account caused my systems to freeze... this is my financial self restraint program since my stocks hit the dirt. hahahahahahahahaha

Truly I do have a pillow order and need to finish drapes tonight for morning installation.... that means Friday's assignment is going to be a cupcake Smiley
Zs Knees

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2009, 01:21:30 am »

Yes, it looks like I've neglected to pay that same bill! (I know I don't have much more than 5 in my shop, but I need them all up!) Must be a glitch, all will be back up tomorrow I'm sure...

Christine, that's me, presentsimple, following you. Smiley  Not sure what it means to follow a blog, but I guess I'll find out!

Got 2 good responses to why I should blog. But I don't know, I'm not convinced I wouldn't get the same benefits from a website... to be continued...
Zs Knees

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2009, 11:33:30 pm »

couldn't think of anywhere else to vent about still only having 5 items in my shop. admin not responding. grrrr.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2009, 01:13:04 am »

I just got email back tonight that they are trying to work through the glich on some of the Bootcamp upgrade subscriptions.  go into the "HOLD" items and turn them on to live.  that should work.  I am about to go and do that to mine.
iCraft Admin

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2009, 01:28:01 am »

Sorry for the slow reply!

Trying to resolve current glitch with the sudden switch to 5 items on some accounts, as well as preparing to upload a new set of updates.

If you have any pressing issues, please use "Tech Support" form in the top right corner. We answer all emails received through that channel within 2 business days or sooner. Thanks!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2009, 01:36:46 am »

Its great... its working and how fortuitous as I needed to clean up many of my listing titles.  Thank's so much admin.... no worries...
we like upgrades Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages: [1] 2  All  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 17 Thursday June 4 2009 What's Happening
Jump to:  
Click