Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 15 Tuesday June 2 2009 check-out
Pages: 1 [2]  All
Author

Day 15 Tuesday June 2 2009 check-out

PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 10:15:11 pm »

Is there anywhere I can get a list or PM me.  I can see I am going to have to beat up a few people.... actually 10

We can do this... We WILL DO THIS

I think for some there has been an issue of the ad graphics.

I'm on it.
designsbydebra

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 11:20:32 pm »

I think I'm caught up on almost all the assignments. I tried several times to leave comments on the blogs but Microsoft kept kicking me off two of them.
Unfortunately my sale from Craigslist last week didn't pay when I sent her the PayPal invoice but I'm not discouraged.
I'm already for Google Analytics!
Had a email convo with El from IndieSmiles and I'm all set with that as well.
Deb Cheesy
icraftgifts.com/designsbydebra
StudioduSoleil

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2009, 12:56:52 am »

Tied up my loose ends on this list. One or two of the blogs doesn't allow me to comment without having some id or another though.

My camera came back in the mail today all fixed and focusing again! There are a few pics to retake in the next few days so that I can post the 3 items that are ready to list.

Thank you for the catch up day...it was much needed!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 01:02:49 am »

Having id's on these blog sites is a good thing because we are going to be ramping up blogging and cross promoting.

When ever you have to create a new account do so with your store name and passwords are easy to remember when you email them to yourself and create a file in your inbox for "accounts".

If you do not like giving out your personal email then set up a gmail account in Google and just forward your emails to your personal.  that way you can turn it on or off as you wish.
Zs Knees

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2009, 04:33:18 am »

I am SOO happy to see my shop filling up a little bit now! And I'm just getting started, vrrrroooom Cool

Close to being caught up-- some more articles to get to tomorrow, some more kaboodling and a critique....

El, thanks for coming on, you've been a big help.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2009, 04:56:46 am »

Good for you! I see those three new star pillows.

Google trend reports say that the search for "kids pillows" is on the rise.  So whip some more up you will be ready for the wave of kid-pillow-buyers!

Cheers
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2009, 07:53:05 am »

OK, so it has not started. Whew. I will get into the flow now.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2009, 11:39:55 am »

Ok Linda!  Fill er' up.  I wanna see 150 items by tonight!

Says me... :oops:
Zs Knees

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2009, 01:35:01 am »

Google trend reports say that the search for "kids pillows" is on the rise.  So whip some more up you will be ready for the wave of kid-pillow-buyers!

Cheers[/quote]

Ooo, it's crazy you could know that-- I can see right now I'm going to be addicted to this GA thing!! How exciting!
Pages: 1 [2]  All  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 15 Tuesday June 2 2009 check-out
Jump to:  
Click