Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 14 Monday June 1 Check Out
Pages: [1]
Author

Day 14 Monday June 1 Check Out

PillowThrowDecor

« on: June 01, 2009, 04:52:44 am »

Are ya done?  Tongue
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 07:12:43 pm »

I'm done!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 07:47:11 pm »

That's impressive!!!
Naturliche

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 10:58:59 pm »

I'm done too!
I had two new sales today (word of mouth through friends) and so I got to making actual product today.  I was ABOUT to list new items but my camera just ran out of battery.. lol!!  so its on the charger and i'll be doing that as soon as I get some juice in it!

Hopefully I'll hear back from the indiesmiles people soon & see if I registered properly..  :lol:

I'm assumign that icraft accepts cupon codes?  Or how does the indie coupon actually work?
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 11:16:09 pm »

Congrats on the sales.!

I saw the one lady post on your blog that she was pretty pumped about her order.  Good for you!!!

I don't think icraft has "codes" yet.  But what you can do is write a blurb on your store page and reasure people will be refunded the discount or they can email you first and then send them a revised invoice.  Have the purchaser identify themselves as an indie smiles shopper which I think they do).

Email El directly just to make sure that your ad is good to go.

el@indiesmiles.com

As soon as we get all of our ads in  I will review with them how it will work for us and post it here.  This is a first time for them to do something en-masse like this and of course this is a first for me too... but we'll get there.  Smiley
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 11:21:29 pm »

PillowThrowDecor,
There's big learning curve for all of us in bootcamp.  But, I wanted to say THANKS for doing all our brainstorming for us!  Not every method/action will work for everyone.  It's up to each creator  to decide what they want to try or not.  Afterall, you can't come up with the ideas for all of us AND implement them too!

A big THANKS for spearheading the Bootcamp.  (And a shout out to iCraft for supporting it, plus other Bootcamp support people!  Kudos!)

We are half-way through already!  (Right?)
Naturliche

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 11:56:18 pm »

Thanks pillow!

And ditto on the work you've put into this for us! Thank you!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 01:29:40 am »

Grin grin!

I like creating pillows.... but I looooooove doin' deals, lookin' for learning curves and  bein' bossy.  

So truly, it is my pleasure to help as so many of you have helped me and taught me too.. at the end of all of this we can pool our information and figure out what works for us, for our product and for our geography.  

You're right Ensorcelled Mind... there's a lot of things we will learn are not worth doing.

Yes we are half way through!!!.....  We are still crawling up the stem of the mushroom. Man alive, one day we are going to be sitting on the top that mushroom thinking ... wow... who would have thunk that goofy bootcamp would make our business mushroom the way that it has... go figure huh?  :lol:
Zs Knees

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 03:34:16 am »

Yes, thank you Christine very much for your boundless energy and patience!

El did email me and I sent her my info for the ad, so hopefully that will work.

Spent a lot of time trying to figure out byhand.me again. Can't seem to get it. I can find the 'Edit your Details' page Really Really Well, and I stumbled on my shop, but can't find it again. Oh well, someday I'll get all these sites figured out and it'll all be quick and smooth, right :wink:

Hard at work on a new listing. Hope tomorrow I'll have time for some kaboodling and reading...

p.s. I highly recommend taking 1 year olds to see the ocean! We had an absolute blast last weekend jumping waves and eating sand!!!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 04:00:45 am »

I tool mine to the beach on Sunday.  Not an ocean just a little lake. .. a 3 year old, a 4 and an almost 5.  Mine you ask?Huh Hah I'm a gramma and get to send them home at bedtime  Cheesy  My bikini fit was hysterical  :oops:

GalleriaLinda is a Byhand.me expert. She will know!

Glad El from indie smiles got you all hooked up.  I know there are a few struggling with it so I think I will distribute shortcut info.

Good for you.  You go girl!
Brilliant Beads

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 10:31:56 am »

Woohoo...it's Tuesday, but I got Monday's assignment finished...

It feels so good to be caught up...I hate being behind, LOL.

Yes, I agree, this bootcamp has provided us all with great ideas, some will pan out, some won't, but that's part of learning.  It's really been fabulous!

Halfway there??? Wow, time goes quickly.

You know we'll all be in bootcamp withdrawal when it's over, LOL.

Have a great day everyone!  Happy sales!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 01:04:38 pm »

Bootcamp Withdrawal?Huh

Boy have I got a deal for you! Tongue  Tongue  Tongue

I think we need a Bootcamp Alumni, or Bootcamp Advanced,  or Bootcamp Maintenance ... or .....

I'm 99%  sure there is going to be a Bootcamp 2.  Having Google A is going to make a huge difference in program activities.

MORE IDEAS BREWING IN THE THINKTANK....

Bootcamp Mentoring Program,

HUGE OPEN HOUSE WITH ODD SOCK SALES... with a Christmas in July theme?Huh  Really need some creative thinkers here.

You're all gonna really miss me....   So I just want to let you know that I have a plan .....    grin grin grin
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 14 Monday June 1 Check Out
Jump to:  
Click