Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  I am very happy to be a "new" part of iCraft
Pages: [1]
Author

I am very happy to be a "new" part of iCraft

Christine Amstutz

« on: May 28, 2009, 08:13:30 pm »

Cheesy  Hi everyone!
MySilkcreations is - at last may I add - up and running.

I was privileged to grow up in a beautiful Swiss mountain village with parents who passed their passion for nature, arts, photography on to me and my brother. -

It is my 25th year that I am living in Montreal, Canada ... it is mainly here where I discovered my love for silk-painting. I am using my knowledge from many artsclasses in Switzerland and Canada ... . As I am still working as a sales manager/decorator I do not always have the time to create as much as I would like to. But during boring store hours I always create on paper ... ideas are plentiful ... waiting to be realized on silk.

At the moment you find only a few hand-painted scarves that are for sale. If you wish, you are very welcome to visit my main-site which shows you at the same time my past creations on silk (custom orders or simply gifts).

http://www.uniquesilkart.com

Here, you will also find some samples of my photographic creations.

Enjoy your visit ... and do not hesitate to contact me by e-mail. I shall always be happy to answer whatever question you might have.

Nice to meet you all on the message board or elsewhere.

Christine Amstutz
MySilkcreations
The Gifted Nest

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 09:18:42 pm »

Hi Christine Welcome to iCraft
Your silk scarves are truly works of art...amazing! Didn't know there was such a thing as "silkpainting" I'm speechless.. Smiley
Best regards,
Guylaine (a.k.a Thegiftednest)
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 12:12:59 am »

Good to see you on board!  You'll like it here.  icraft is a beautiful venue to work with and the people here are awesome. Great sellers, helpful admin, and buyers are starting to really "stroll the isles" here.

Welcome and good luck!

Christine
PillowThrowDecor
Rohini Wahi

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 06:54:43 am »

Hi Christine,

Welcome! What a great story.

I have family in Switzerland and used to spend many a school holiday there when I was young, in a small village called Elgg.

What an idyllic place to grow up - I look forward to seeing more nature inspired goodies from you!

Rohini
x
Christine Amstutz

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 09:43:00 am »

Smiley  Cheesy  :!:

All happiness! Thank you so much for all your comments on my "Newbie post" ... Happy to be part of i-craft!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  I am very happy to be a "new" part of iCraft
Jump to:  
Click