Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 10 Thursday May 28
Pages: [1]
Author

Day 10 Thursday May 28

PillowThrowDecor

« on: May 28, 2009, 03:13:30 am »

PROMOTION

1) Take a break today from posting free ads but make note of how many views you have had on each site. Do you see one site standing out from the others?

SHOPKEEPING

1) Something new today. Go to the list of bootcampers and pick the shop that is just before you. Scan through their shop and identify their best listing and their worst listing. Give honest critiques about their PRESENTATION of their product.  Be kind and be helpful.  Check for things like photography (lighting and angle), staging of the item, written description, spelling, tags, etc.  anything else that could be constructive criticism. Private message your comments to the seller on the “worst” listing and the “best listing” brag about it in the What Happened thread.  I know that some of my good pictures don’t even come close to some of the bad pictures in other shops but I am learning too Smiley  If the shop that you have to critique has nothing in their shop go on to the next one to the left.

Miscellaneous

1) More KABBOODLES  today.  Remember the “half “that you were on the other day?  Cross over  and pick 5 bootcamper shops you haven’t visited yet and Kaboodle your favourite item from their shop.

2)THE BIG DRAW AT POLKADOTPIXELS….
Here’s the scoop.  Read Emily’s instructions carefully.  EMILY SAYS....

Welcome to Polka Dot Pixels' iCraft Bootcamp Giveaway! Enter to win a shop identity package which includes a shop banner, avatar, ad, and business card design.  Printing is not included.

In order to qualify for this giveaway, you must be a registered seller at iCraftGifts.com and a member of the Seller's Bootcamp program.  Simply comment on this posted link below to enter.  Leave your shop name, a short description about your shop, and contact information (mini advertisement).

Winner will be announced on Monday, June 1st at Noon CST!!  So enter today!! Winner will be chosen at random by Bootcamp Administration. My blog giveaway for the identity package is posted at

http://polkadotpixels.blogspot.com/2009/05/icraft-advertising-bootcamp-giveaway.html

Wow thanks Emily! I am going to post just to test the link but don't include me in the draw.  I love the avatar that I already have Smiley Smiley Smiley Thats it for today Campers!  Christine
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 10 Thursday May 28
Jump to:  
Click