Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Marketing & Advertising  >  Kaboodle experts! Need your advice and answers!
Pages: [1]
Author

Kaboodle experts! Need your advice and answers!

GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« on: May 27, 2009, 07:38:04 pm »

Since many of us are involved in the Sellers' Bootcamp and we are learning to use Kaboodle, I have a TON of questions! I am determined to kaboodle all bootcampers and am about half way through. So, Kaboodle experts, fire away and add any tips you may have in using Kaboodle.

1. How do you use Kaboodle to promote your own products?

2. Is the idea to have a lot of friends or does that matter?

3. What about the styleboard - how does that work for promoting? Who sees it?

4. The blogzine - I did one small post about iCraft artisans today but where does it show other than my page? Is it worth doing (relative to promoting my stuff?)

5. Is the idea more about promoting others than one's own products? Or not?

6. What is kaboodle's etiquette that we should know about.

7. Any more thoughts?
New Kaboodlers, post your questions here too. I am hoping that there are experts down the hall listening!

Post your kaboodle accounts too for us to see.
http://www.kaboodle.com/gallerialinda

Thank you KEs! (Kaboodle Experts)

Linda

p.s. I LOVE the bookmarking little thingy. I now post to my facebook page so easily. I am going to methodically go through each bookmark site and setup an account.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 02:48:03 am »

Good questions Linda.  I too am new to kaboodling and am so pleased that it is so easy.

It is definately better to have someone else recommend your product than you recommending it.

I'll watch this thread with interest as I have read so much that "consumer content" is the best way to build / attract attention in the searches.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Marketing & Advertising  >  Kaboodle experts! Need your advice and answers!
Jump to:  
Click