Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 9 Wednesday May 27, 2009 Checking out
Pages: 1 [2]  All
Author

Day 9 Wednesday May 27, 2009 Checking out

Zs Knees

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2009, 03:37:43 am »

I joined Kaboodle and love it too, but alas it's past midnight already so I'll have to leave some kaboodling for tomorrow. It's really fun to shop around and pick favorites!

Put ads on youcraft, plaincraft, and tried on byhand.me-- I think I need to spend more time on that one, still something I'm missing... I got something of a shop going, but don't know where the listings are supposed to go.

Started an address book for all these new websites! My head is swimming with all these addresses and passwords! :lol:  

If I want to leave a note for another shopkeeper, do I just go to where it says "contact: email me" or is there another way to leave a note??
Beajoux

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2009, 08:26:59 am »

Argh, I was all excited about boot camp, then forgot to check in about when it started! I know I'm 9 days behind, but the weekend is coming, so I'm going to see what I can do to get caught up. In looking at some of the assignments, I see that at least there are some things I've done already, so I don't feel too badly, but I really want to make this work!

I promise to stay more current from here on out!

Ainsley
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2009, 10:17:40 am »

LOL.  You're funny.  Not to worry.  Bootcamp is a program that you can pick up most of the activities at any point.  There are a few items that get built upon every day but a weekend catchup will work fine too.

I am so pleased that you are jumping in.  Good for you.

Just hollar if you need help with anything.

Cheers

Christine
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2009, 10:27:01 am »

It is hard to keep track of everything!  Make a file in your BOOKMARKS WITH "FREE ADS" and keep them all in there.  Try and keep as much on your computer as you can.  Whenever you set up a new account somewhere and have a password to keep, send yourself an email with it in there and email it to yourself and then store in a new file "ACCOUNTS" in your INBOX.

Two ways to leave a message foranother seller.  When you are looking at their store items just click on their store name which is usually in the upper right hand corner of their listing or in the bottom left you can "ask the creator a question"  remember to put your shop name and their shop name too as the emails are not automatically "signatured" for now.

Good luck!  You will do fine. You are doing something and remember success is 80% about showing up!  Smiley

Christine
mountaindreamers

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2009, 10:25:02 pm »

I have visited, I have not conquered but definitely will go back and make an account. G night Laura
Pages: 1 [2]  All  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 9 Wednesday May 27, 2009 Checking out
Jump to:  
Click