Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 9 Wednesday May 27, 2009 What Happened?
Pages: [1]
Author

Day 9 Wednesday May 27, 2009 What Happened?

PillowThrowDecor

« on: May 27, 2009, 04:42:03 am »

I'm dying to hear it.  Tell us all.  Smiley
BeauMonde

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 10:37:33 am »

I added three more items to youcraft.org ........ getting lots of views there and it is FREE!!!!

I made my iCraft promo list, here it is ......
http://www.kaboodle.com/beaumonde/icraft-fabulous.html

I really, really like kaboodle and I think I have firgured it out :lol:

waiting for my blog ad to be ready ..... that's all for today, will check back in later.
cheers,
Rona - Beau Monde
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 07:22:05 pm »

I kaboodled again - I am going for kaboodling the whole set of bootcamp members.

You can poke around my account to see my iCraft list and I did a blogzine entry about iCraft artisans:
http://www.kaboodle.com/gallerialinda
Please put iCraft in your kaboodle tags so we can find you!

I cloned two long forgotten, but pretty bracelets.
Prepared listing info for 4 other new items - want to wait to upload tomorrow.

Tweeted about iCraft.

Everytime I list or edit - they are automatically tweeted through twitterfeed. I get 20-30 views each time.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 08:36:29 pm »

I MADE MY FIRST TWO SALES!
One was from the Buy And Sell party - the first I've ever participated in.
One was from a person who signed up for iCraft TODAY!

Amazing.  I am TICKLED.  Thanks bootcamp, bootcamp promoters, and the Buy and Sell gang!
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 08:45:41 pm »

Wow - that is GREAT!!! Doing the happy dance with you!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 09:37:51 pm »

Happy dance for you here too Smiley

Christine
designsbydebra

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 10:17:37 pm »

I may have a sale from a listing I posted this am on Kijiji! Keep you fingers and toes crossed for me Ok!
Thanks Christine for the little push I needed to start the bootcamp program. I started last night and have been Kaboodling like crazy. One of the shop I picked out to Kaboodle this am contacted me and joined the bootcamp program as well!  Another contacted me and said she was excited that I contacted her about the program but she couldn't join right now and hopes that maybe in the future she will join. I haven't heard back from the other 3 shops I kaboodled.
And I made a purchase for my scrapbooking addiction from the bootcamp BNR so I'm on the list now. I also blogged alittle about the bootcamp program on mycraftivity blog. I will be adding to it tonight about my maybe sale.
Deb  Cheesy
icraftgifts.com/designsbydebra
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 10:22:50 pm »

Wouldn't that be something if the Kijji sale came through!!! I do hope so.  I have had really good views from kijji, oodle and lycos!  I need to renew those listings.  Arghhhh!

I Kaboodled too.  I am still learning what it is all about too.  Fun!

I am so glad you joined us and brought some buddies! Smiley

Cheer

Christine
Zs Knees

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 03:22:11 am »

Just a heads up about promoting on 43Things. I posted a couple days ago, and got a message saying I'd been flagged for spamming.

So if you're using 43Things, don't put your URL in the post. Put it in your profile, and it'll be visible on the page when someone looks at your item.

I did get one cheer for my post though, too!:)
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2009, 03:32:45 am »

Thanks for the heads up on this... we should keep a list somewhere to keep track of what we can do where.  Good for you for forging onwards!

Christine
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 9 Wednesday May 27, 2009 What Happened?
Jump to:  
Click