Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 9 Wednesday May 27, 2009 PROMOTION
Pages: [1]
Author

Day 9 Wednesday May 27, 2009 PROMOTION

PillowThrowDecor

« on: May 27, 2009, 04:40:50 am »

Day 9 Wednesday May 27, 2009

PROMOTION

1) Post one item on 3 Free Ad sites.

SHOPKEEPING

1) create a new listing, clone your oldest listing after you have freshened it a bit. Remember every time you have a new listing you make the front page and icraft automatically generates a TWEAT which is good for you and good for icraft because IT DRIVES TRAFFIC!!!

NETWORKING

Hang out on another forum and brag about all the cool stuff happening here… invite others to try Bootcamp.  Note that I am suggesting you poaching members.  We don’t discourage someone from dropping their current site.  We encourage people to try icraftgifts.com so they can see that we have TRAFFIC HERE!!!, We TWEAT, WE KABOODLE and do other cool things! BRAG BRAG BRAG.  Bring a buddy.

Miscellaneous

1) More KABBOODLE  today.  Cross promotion of fellow icrafters has a triple benefit.  You get your name out there, you get another icraft shop out there, icraft brings new visitors to this site that will probably snoop around and buy something cause they are so AMAZED at the quality of stuff we have here without having to search through other NON HANDMADE items!

Today, pick 5 NON BOOTCAMPER Stores.  Pick your favourite item in their store and Kaboodle it. Leave a quick note for that seller that your Bootcamp assignment was to promote their store.  Here is a sample note you would leave a seller.  

Copy this one if you like……
Hi Pillowthrowdecor….Just wanted to let you know I visited your store as a Bootcamp assignment. I was admiring one of the items in your store… “the blue whatsit is just gorgeous”.  I Kaboodled it  so the whole world knows what a beautiful item it is.  Hope this helps get it sold. Hey you might want to check out Bootcamp in the forums.  It is not too late to sign up.  We are starting a lot of cross promotion that you might find really helpful for your store.  Just email admin! Have a super selling day, cheers Linda at GaleriaLinda  ................... Please make reference in your email who they are or their shop name and then your shop name too as our communications are not automatically signature stamped.

Remember at the beginning I asked you if there was one item or even several items you wanted to remove from your product line?  Now is the time to get it out and dust it off.  Would it sell if the price was right or is it just naturally an ugly that only you loves??? Would you be prepared to blow-it-out as a door crasher at an icraftgifts.com “open house weekend”.

Get ready to move on a huge icraft super sale.  Think of these things that you are moving out the door as an ODD SOCK ITEM… which to qualify, must be marked down to 5$ (with at least a 10$ Value) or is of much higher value and is therefore at 50%.  I know this may be a tough one but the payoff is huge. So get these or this item ready for ODDSOCK Sale.  TAG THIS ITEM AS ODDSOCK BUT DON’T LET IT GO LIVE YET AS I NEED TO TWEEK SOME DETAILS FIRST. Working with Admin on a really really good idea.  This is a mass cross promotion idea so get ready.

Coming up hopefully tomorrow… Business card giveaway by Polkadotpixels.com.  She does beautiful work and has done several pieces for me.  I have talked to Emily about designing a postcard with 6 or 9 product pictures on the front.  She will give me instructions latter today of which I will pass onto you.
Cheers Christine
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 01:11:26 pm »

When will we do the Odd Sock thing?

I am out of town Friday thru Monday but my odd socks are ready to roll!! Maybe I can let them loose on Friday morning before I go?

Gosh, I talk to so many people about iCraft - and especially since this bootcamp I have talked to 3 artists about selling here. Hope they do!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 03:17:26 pm »

You can post odd socks anytime Linda.... remember to tag them with ODD SOCKS.

Just so long as you still have some odd socks when we get ready for an "OPEN HOUSE WEEKEND ON ICRAFT".  That will be rolling when we can work out a few more details with Admin. and hopefully everyone will have some oddsocks.

Cheers
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 07:17:37 pm »

OK. I hope it is not this weekend.  I don't want to miss out!  Cool  :wink:
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 08:13:43 pm »

Well... there's only one thing in my shop over $10.  Thanks for the heads up.  I'll have to see what I can come up with.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 9 Wednesday May 27, 2009 PROMOTION
Jump to:  
Click