Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Koo Loo Koo Koo ladies and germs
Pages: [1]
Author

Koo Loo Koo Koo ladies and germs

SavageArtworks

« on: May 27, 2009, 01:31:21 am »

Hi there. I had a few things in my shop for a while, then sort of forgot about it, but now I've decided that I am really going to give iCraft a proper shot. It's a beautiful site, and I'm happy to meet you.
I am Terry, and I'm living in Surrey BC (born in Vancouver).
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 11:10:20 am »

Your work is just awesome!

So nice to see you are putting your shoulder behind icraftgifts.com.

We are almost neighbours as I am from Mission. I drive through Surrey on my way to my suppliers.

I love having icraftgifts.com to send my locals buyers to. Many buyers of mine would like to buy pillow inserts from me but I can't sell them as shipping cost is prohibitively expensive.  icraft has a local delivery option that is just perfect as they will buy soooo much more when they don't have to pay shipping. Doesn't matter where in the world that you live you can do the same as you can easily turn on or turn off these options.

Would you like to try bootcamp? We are having a blast and  are working on building business in our backyards.

You'll like it here... lots of great people all willing to help and encourage!

Cheers

Christine
Rohini Wahi

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 02:07:55 pm »

Hi Terry,

Welcome back! Your work is so sweet and emotive, so glad to have you here.

It's a great time to be back at iCraft, lots of exciting things happening here as mentioned by Christine.

See you around!

Rohini
x
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 02:17:51 pm »

I love your avatar... Did you just change it  or did I not notice it before.

Your work is just beautiful.  I am off to Kaboodle it!

Cheers

Christine
SavageArtworks

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 05:47:34 pm »

Thanks for the nice words.
I will pass on bootcamp for now, I'm pretty busy with end of the year stuff at the school I work at, so not much extra time for anything else but the basics for now.

Yes I did just change my avatar, previously it was the bunny that is in my shop banner, but it seemed redundant to have it as my avi as well. I may change it back, or to something else sometime.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 07:13:45 pm »

Yes I can imagine you are swamped... school teachers in our family so I know how you must be running!  No worries.

See... I knew I noticed something different  Smiley

Cheers!

Christine
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 07:48:50 pm »

Oh my goodness..... I just want to pick up those cuddly little critters. You really capture the cuteness of these little animals.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 08:01:33 pm »

Yes, they look so fuzzy and cuddly like baby animals are supposed to!  Hi Savage!  (Waves from another EFA'r.)  Yes, I'm trying to give iCraft a real go this time too.

I read a post a long time ago about less online trolling and more creating will benefit you.  So, instead I'm transferring some of my "board snooping" time into creating and shop management in hopes the extra attention will get someone else's attention!

Welcome to iCraft.
SavageArtworks

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2009, 09:53:56 pm »

Thanks Linda, and hey there  Ensorcelled.
Yup, you certainly can get hooked on reading threads and being fascinated by online drama...but I'm trying to just get some work done.
Trouble is, I have been tired for a couple of days, and I have so many ideas on things to do, and not enough energy to make a decision on where to start.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 10:09:17 pm »

Too many ideas...   Here's a quick way to handle ideas...  Write them down on slips of paper.  Catagorize them ... products, marketing, packaging, etc.  Then prioritize.  Make notes beside them how much money, how much time, timing, etc.

I often carry a little notebook in my purse that i write down all this kind of stuff when I'm in traffic or whereever.  My kids look at it and call it "brain poo".  They get worried when I get too many ideas.  My husband runs for cover too.

A lot of ideas never come to fruition but they are fun to refine in our imagination.  But my family and friends know they can count on me for ideas.
SavageArtworks

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 10:43:26 pm »

That's a good idea. I do make lists, lots of them. Sometimes I make lists of things I want to make lists of.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 10:47:32 pm »

Wait til you hit the BIG M! You make lists of where you left lists.  I have just started writing on my hands... my new "sticky notes" that can't get lost before I get home.  Arghhhhhhhhhhh.
StudioduSoleil

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009, 12:21:04 pm »

Welcome, I have seen your shop before today and love how sweet the pictures are! You have a great talent and I'm so pleased to "meet" you!
Christine Amstutz

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2009, 10:03:42 pm »

I just visited your site. WOW! I love your paintings ... dry pastels are such a wonderful medium. I was working in it for quite some time before I took up silk painting. - I love the movement and the natural expressions on your animal faces/bodies. Gorgeous!
Greetings from Montreal
Christine
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Koo Loo Koo Koo ladies and germs
Jump to:  
Click