Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 7 Mon May 25 What Happened?
Pages: [1]
Author

Day 7 Mon May 25 What Happened?

PillowThrowDecor

« on: May 25, 2009, 09:23:54 am »

It is so encouraging to read about everyone's new discoveries. I hope everyone had a good monday?

Cheers
Christine
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 10:16:22 am »

Super stuff in Linda's post.

I can see I am going to be going to bootcamp for the whole year!  there is so much to learn and it is so fun in this environment.  I sure appreciate the support and the encouragement from everyone.  You all make learning so easy.  Smiley

Now having said that... I think we may have a Bootcamp Alumni.  this would be where we come back on a periodic basis or a week at a time and spend our week learning just one item along with doing our routine marketing stuff. We could spend a month just going through our stores  tweeking our pictures and stuff with new tags and keywords. Wow... that will keep my wheeels turning all day today!

Cheers

Christine
The Gifted Nest

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 02:22:55 pm »

Good day Ladies and Gents Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend Smiley
so far so good I guess.... I found a new website where we can post free ads. Looks like they allow free business ads also. Check it out: www.olx.ca Reminds me of kijiji and Craigslist. However, I had to email tech support already because I can't find any of my ads on their site...lol Let me know if you run into same problem.

Sold a blanket!!! Woohoooo moonwalking across the room Smiley
Answered a few emails from potential buyers. Recruited more people to my facebook page. Planning on checking out kaboodle and overnightprints. Reposted an ad on kijiji. Fun's over....back to sewing!
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 08:27:53 pm »

Gifted Nest - CONGRATS on the sale!!! And email from potential buyers? That is great. Can you guess where this activity is coming from? Anything you did for Sellers' Bootcamp?

I did stuff today too...see checkout thread.

This week is going to be downhill for time for me as I am leaving town early Friday for 5 days and I have a ton of day job work to do before I go.
So, if you think I am silent for a few days....it is just that I am out of town.  Smiley
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 08:45:41 pm »

Congrats, the Gifted Nest!!  That's awesome!

I don't do facebook or social network sites, so today I posted something new and put it on Kijiji.

Cheers all.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 7 Mon May 25 What Happened?
Jump to:  
Click