Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 7 Monday May 25 Assignement
Pages: [1]
Author

Day 7 Monday May 25 Assignement

PillowThrowDecor

« on: May 25, 2009, 02:12:55 am »

Day 7 Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Holiday to Our American Bootcampers!

PROMOTION
1)  Craigslist, OOdle, Lycos kijji or  some other local site... list 1 ad in 3 sites.

SHOPKEEPING
1) Create a new listing in your store.  By the way this week we are going to focus on getting the rest of our shop "tiddled up".

NETWORKING

Set up a personal page on Facebook if you haven’t one already.  Then go to your newest listing and view it in preview mode or as anyone would see it.   Go to the book mark button in bottom left and click on Facebook. You can write something like, “Here’s my latest creation.  Have a look and tell me what you think?”  

Assuming that you have some friends or family on Facebook they will see your comment and the basic description of your latest creation on your “wall”.  This is again consistant with our “market local” campaign

Miscellaneaous
Just a reminder...List all the things you can think of that are so positive AS A SELLER AND AS A BUYER  about icraftgifts.com and post it in thread that Asks For Good Bits About ICRAFT

https://icraftgifts.com/forum/759/list-of-the-good-bits-of-icraft-ca-buyerseller-perspectives/  

Good PR material that we can put together from this!

That’s it for today as I know it is a holiday
Cheers  Christine
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 08:54:30 am »

When we start to tidy up our shops this week, be sure to check out this thread in Marketing about the components of our shops. The list will help!
https://icraftgifts.com/forum/763/make-the-components-of-your-shop-work-for-you/

You know, I have never used those bookmarks thingys. I will try!

I think I may look into kaboodle as I have not yet done that.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 7 Monday May 25 Assignement
Jump to:  
Click