Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  Giveaways and Sponsors
Pages: [1]
Author

Giveaways and Sponsors

iCraft Admin

« on: May 18, 2009, 09:22:14 pm »

We’ve been receiving emails all day today from people wanting to become program sponsors and willing to give away packages that include banner, ads and business card design, as well as product giveaways.

We are putting together a page where all Giveaways and Sponsors will be featured. It’s  a very exciting time. There is so much going on right now. So stay tuned!
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 03:16:35 pm »

Wow. That is amazing. We are gaining momentum!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 08:17:09 pm »

Thanks for the support, iCraft and other sellers!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 01:47:46 pm »

Stand by everyone... Instructions shortly on entering business card redesign draw from

http://www.polkadotpixels.com/

She has done an amazing job of "unbundling her services" so if you need a quick inexpensive pick-me-up on any of your marketing materials you can do it without re-inventing the wheel!  She did  awesome work for me and is a very nice lady.

Stand by for instructions on the draw.

Any of you Bootcamp lurkers can jump in Bootcamp today if you want to jump in.  We're coming into the "really good stuff" like giveaways and cross promotion!  Just send admin a note and they'll fix you up!

Christine
polkadotpixels

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 03:07:02 pm »

As part of iCraft Bootcamp, I offered a shop identity package giveaway!  Today was the deadline, and through random draw, our winner is Gillian.  Her shop is https://icraftgifts.com/brilliant-beads.  She is the winner of a Shop Identity Package from Polka Dot Pixels, which will be a new banner and avatar for her shop, an ad, and a business card graphic, customized for her shop.  A $30.00 value.

Thank you to everyone who entered the giveaway.  As a thank you for your participation, and for fulfilling another Bootcamp challenge, those who entered will be given a $5.00 credit towards any item in my Etsy shop at http://polkadotpixels.etsy.com.  You can use your credit towards an identity package, blog design, or other graphic service!!   Thank you again and good luck in your advertising quest!!

Emily - Polka Dot Pixels
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 03:13:17 pm »

Wow!  Congrats to Brilliant Beads, you lucky dog you!!!

And thanks so much to polkadotpixels for providing the giveaway and the shopping coupon at your store.  I LOVE it ... I am a graphic junkie but without the talent to do any of it.  But what the heck my talent is in making pillows and having you on my "quick dial" is so much easier!  Smiley

Cheers

Chrisitne
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 03:13:57 pm »

Congrats Gillian!!!!

PolkaDotPixels - Emily - you are fabulous to do this for bootcampers!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  Giveaways and Sponsors
Jump to:  
Click