Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Marketing & Advertising  >  Looking for Marketing Experts
Pages: [1]
Author

Looking for Marketing Experts

iCraft Admin

« on: May 18, 2009, 08:36:34 pm »

If you have background in Marketing and/or experience with Online Advertising, we'd like to hear from you.

iCraft is offering free accounts to those who are willing to contribute their time and knowledge in helping our talented Creators to grow their online business.

Please email us at Service@icraftgifts.com
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 03:19:21 pm »

I would like to find out about what you have in mind.

By day, I am a strategic marketing consultant for small businesses locally. Also, I blog about my experience with online selling at http://IndieCEO.blogspot.com.

It could be interesting!
iCraft Admin

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 11:14:26 pm »

Hi Linda,

Glad we peaked your interest.  :wink:
You definitely qualify for this role.

What we had in mind is something similar to the “Photography Advisor” position. It would require a few hours of your time a week answering specific questions from Creators on the Message Board, and providing tips on Marketing and Advertising.

We are trying to build a support group for newbies to Online Selling and anyone else who needs help. So whenever people feel “stuck”, they knew where they could go and who to ask for help.

You would have to take an ownership of the “Marketing” thread and be somewhat proactive - introduce people to new things or suggest different approaches etc. It’s really up to you.

There are no specific requirements or real commitment of time. We understand you have a job and a business to run. So as long as you are helping others with your knowledge and expertise on a regular basis, we are happy.

To compensate you for the extra time and effort, we’ll waive all our fees. So that’s basically the deal. Let me know what you think. No pressure. Smiley
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 02:40:18 am »

All righty

In the bootcamp forum under day 3 I will have the campers write notes about the advantages or highlights of icraft from buyersand sellers perspective.  we can start the tread there and maybe thereafter admin can move it to "your department".

Cheers

Christine
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 07:25:35 am »

Admin - I am excited about this! Yes, I would love to do it. Let me know the next step. Do I just jump in?
iCraft Admin

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 09:12:22 am »

Wonderful! Sure, just jump in!  Tongue

As I said, this would be your own thread, unless someone else will join you in the future. We are hoping of securing at least 2 experts for each topic, so you can have a break sometimes. Smiley

I'll need your short bio stating what you can offer to our members, so I can add your name to our "Program Leaders".

Thanks Linda!
iCraft Admin

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 09:14:27 am »

Great idea, Christine, about consolidating testimonials from our members!
That could be a good promotional peace for us. Thanks!
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 10:15:53 am »

GalleriaLinda's Bio - please edit as needed:

I am a long-time independent strategic marketing communications consultant for small businesses locally, a self-representing jewelry designer, and entrepreneur!

GalleriaLinda is my jewelry business brand that includes contemporary handcrafted beaded and sterling wire jewelry (on iCraft), as well as vintage jewelry and handmade imported gemstone and sterling jewelry on other appropriate venues. I sell my handmade jewelry items on iCraftGifts.com because of the professional look and artistic ambiance, as well as services and support.

For the last three years, I have immersed myself in online selling tactics, learning from the school of hard knocks. I read indie arts blogs and forums voraciously. I belong to a large network of independent artists and designers all over the world that come together in specific networking sites and social media. And, I have made some really great friends and have coached several over this last year via email.

Marketing is everything that you do, which results in placement of your product or service into the hands of potential customers and has many parts. It can mean working with branding, demographics, long-range and short-range planning, as well as advertising, promotion, selling tactics, public relations, pricing, packaging, and distribution.

Marketing is a huge universe with many parts that we want to explore!

Thank you!
Linda
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 10:21:40 am »

Oh I can hardly wait to download your brain!!!

Thank you so much for stepping up to the plate here. You have lots of good stuff and good people to work with here!

So tell me how do I get my pillows in Martha Stewart's living room?  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

Christine
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 10:25:58 am »

So tell me how do I get my pillows in Martha Stewart's living room?

LOL! Martha Stewart is the advanced session! We will get there!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Marketing & Advertising  >  Looking for Marketing Experts
Jump to:  
Click