Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  Bootcamp "Expert" Helpers Needed
Pages: [1]
Author

Bootcamp "Expert" Helpers Needed

PillowThrowDecor

« on: May 15, 2009, 11:44:34 am »

I have a few people that have already offered to help which is great  but would be nice to have  an "experts bank" as I know there is so much skill and talent out there!  

Admin is willing to contibute  with some "fee rewards". We will not impose too much on any one person because we recognize that many have full time jobs plus their HANDMADE business.  The more that are involved the more we all get to learn Smiley

1) 2-3 Photography experts that can offer tips and critiques when we do shop reviews and answer questions.

2)  2-3 Computer graphics / design experts that can give some tips and critiques and answer questions. Photoshop experience would be great.

3)  1 - Someone that knows how to run a free draw using that "random" site.  We have some items to give away but I don't know how to set up an easy way to enter and do the selection.

4) 3 - 4 experienced sellers that can help "mentor"

5) 2-3 good copy writers

Answer here or PM me if you have more questions.

Cheers

Christine
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 11:54:37 am »

Also need 2 new sellers "greeters".

On the member roster we can see that there are new sellers coming on daily.  Hopefully more when bootcamp gets going. Getting sellers involved with adding new product and participating on the forum right at the beginning is good for all of us.
StudioduSoleil

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 10:00:13 pm »

I could be a greeter...honestly, I need a lot of help in the other areas. But I am friendly, so I can help there if you still need someone.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 10:03:19 pm »

That is just super!  thank you so much.

I'll pm you later but start anytime!  I know how much I appreciated getting a quick hi when I arived here!

Cheers

Christine
Winged Heart Studio

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 12:44:36 pm »

Hi again!

I'd be happy to help in some way!

I can share my entrepreneurial advice, a "learn-a-long with me" type of adventure, for example. I have some expertise in having an online shop or two, and in starting a craft market, attending a craft market, selling at a flea market, and selling on consignment in a downtown gallery.

I am familiar with Ning, Facebook, Twitter, of course, but would love to talk more about what each thing is (Plurk?) and how best to use it.

I can help with pricing jewellery, advertising, marketing, blog building, social media and marketing, etc. Just stuff we all have to learn as we go along.....there certainly is more to being a crafter these days than just crafting! Plus, I wrtie a Craft Trends column at HandMadeNews.org and can help out with trendspotting!

Cheers!

Wendy Gibson, the Crafty Canadian!
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2009, 02:25:16 pm »

Christine/PillowThrowDecor - this is a great idea!!

Already good talent is posting. I am excited to see where this goes.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  Bootcamp "Expert" Helpers Needed
Jump to:  
Click