Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  4 days to Bootcamp Things U Need
Pages: [1]
Author

4 days to Bootcamp Things U Need

PillowThrowDecor

« on: May 15, 2009, 11:11:30 am »

There's a lot to be said for positive thinking and doing new things! Just getting stuff ready for  Bootcamp has already energized my business and got sales started for me Smiley

Get business cards!  If you don't have any made, get some blank sheets from Staples or Office Depot and make something up. I am planning in bootcamp that we can spend some time on design and branding.  Ask for help on this thread if you need a hand.

Take a few minutes this weekend to tag at least one of your products with your "shop name" and "Bootcamp".  Admin is working on an easy way of searching for sellers in the search functions but in the meantime, for our purposes, an easy way of finding each other is under keywords which will search our tags.  We will be working on cross promoting so it is important to find each other easily.

Think about your product line. What has been the most popular for views or sales? Get one of those ready! If you are close to finishing some new items get them finished and ready to list. If you need more supplies then stock up!

I may add more items to this list on the weekend so watch for updates.

We start Tuesday morning (Monday is a holiday in Canada). Between now and then I will be adding more information and an overview of what will be happening.  If you have specific questions please feel free to PM me.... and relax it'll be fun and exciting when sales start rolling in!

Cheers

Christine
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  4 days to Bootcamp Things U Need
Jump to:  
Click