Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  Revamped shop now with prices in CAD
Pages: [1]
Author

Revamped shop now with prices in CAD

Eyeshoot Photography

« on: May 13, 2009, 02:28:07 pm »

I've been revamping my shop today and have been changing my prices from £s to CAD on the advice of the very helpful PillowThrowDecor.

I'd love any feedback or comments,
Thanks,

Sarah
Cindys Creative Crochet

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 02:27:08 pm »

You have very diverse subjects, and an awesome sense of colour! Great shop!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 12:41:52 am »

I think you shop looks just super.  I love the colours and the very unusual subjects... this is not a photo opportunity is my fav.... hey you joining Loopy4ewes Buy and Sell list?

I really like your Bootcamp comments at the bottom of your intro.  Good idea.

Cheers

Christine
Rohini Wahi

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 12:51:37 pm »

Hi Sarah,

I think your shop looks stunning, really professional and buyer friendly - as a buyer it's great to have big choice of varied products to choose from, and also how you've arranged the imagery on the page makes all the colours flow really well. All in all an attractive looking shop.

And I agree with Christine - a great idea to include Bootcamp details.

Rohini
x
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 10:59:03 am »

As a Canadian I like shopping in Canadian dollars... I know the amount won't change by the time I get my credit card.

Interestingly, I had a US shopper that liked Canadian dollars because they were cheaper than their US dollars...

Christine
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  Revamped shop now with prices in CAD
Jump to:  
Click