Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  Lose 15 pounds FAST with New Bootcamp Program
Pages: [1]
Author

Lose 15 pounds FAST with New Bootcamp Program

PillowThrowDecor

« on: May 09, 2009, 02:53:17 pm »

I saw some of you moaning about your weight.  Well join me in my own miserable clothes closet.

I have gained 14 lbs since I started my online business. Probably because I eat a lot of chocolate, pop and chips  while I "do research on the net". I just can't imagine how this happened!

This week I have been off my butt and zooming.  I am down about 2.2 lbs and those are Canadian pounds which are so much heavier than US pounds!!!

By the time our bootcamp is over I will be back to my girlish figure when we were married.  My HUSBAND LOVES THIS BOOTCAMP DEAL. I'm back to dressing, I'm cooking more than peanut butter sandwiches and there i actually some icecream left for him when he gets home from his night shift.

Let me know if you see any sales on bikinis... that's my goal.  HA ha ha ha Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 10:28:51 pm »

Well at least I have Mother's day behind me.

My son works at a chocolate manufacturing plant.  Don't you wish your kid would bring you a 32 lb. of chocolate covered almonds???

I showed real restraint last week and told him not to tempt me with it.  I would feel safe with a lovely mom's day card instead.

Cheers!

Christine
Cindys Creative Crochet

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 02:40:26 pm »

LOL
I have a similar problem.
I LOVE to bake, my friends have dubbed me the Goddess of Chocolate. yeah our worship sermons aren't real exciting but our communion and fellowship meals ROCK. LOL!!
 I bake cheesecakes for people locally too. http://www.flickr.com/photos/23766729@N06/3531385847/
So as an avid cook and chocolate addict you can imagine i don't do myself any favours in the temptaion department. Oddly enough I am also a bellydancer.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23766729@N06/3531388567/
You would think that would melt off the pounds... apparently not Smiley
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 03:44:05 pm »

If we have any males reading this part of the forum... jump in we are just dying to have your opinions!!!

I kill for chocolate cake. My sisters cook and bake.  I can't cook so I don't even need a kitchen... I just need vending machines Smiley

Awesome pictures on Flicker.  You are a brave girl! I would love to BD too but I have such a hard time coordinating body parts without them falling off.  :oops:   someone on this site should jump in and start making the BD costumes.  They are huge$$ and there are a lot of BD classes for wannabes like me. I bought one once as I had visions of  dancing the dance of the Seven Veils or rather my husband did.  I was in a car accident shortly thereafter and never went to class.  

I love your eco jewelry and dog collar.  What a good idea it is to have that on flicker!  Do you have a handle on views and any sales from it ?

All righty! Walking the block with 100 marketing flyers should be in our daily routine!!!  Smiley

Cheers

Christine
Cindys Creative Crochet

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 01:18:48 am »

LOL thanks!
I haven't sold enough of anything online to have much for stats, and the tab stuff is newly listed as yet.
And yeah, anyone who sews on here I would LOVE to be able to buy some new belly-dance outfits and from Canada would be awesome!!! Esp as a Goddess sized dancer it is HARD to find costumes. And my troupe might be intersted as well being in a rural community there is no local place to get anything.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  Lose 15 pounds FAST with New Bootcamp Program
Jump to:  
Click