Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Newbie Intros
Pages: [1]
Author

Newbie Intros

mountaindreamers

« on: May 08, 2009, 07:28:16 am »

Hi , I am glad to be on Icraft, I think it is a wonderful site and has been really easy to load items. I make jewelry that has an organic earthy feel, I love all mountain ranges  ( I live near the Great Smoky Mountain National Park near Cherokee NC ) and geology , as a hobby and enjoy trekking to far off places. There is a lot of talent here and I am glad to be a part of it. ; )   https://icraftgifts.com/mountaindreamers    thanks Laura
Rohini Wahi

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 12:48:41 pm »

Hey there!

Welcome, welcome! It's great to have you with us, you have some great pieces. Can't wait to see more!

Rohini
x
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 01:40:21 pm »

Love your bio. Very different and really interesting way to display your jewelry on wood!

Cheers
Christine
PillowThrowDecor
mountaindreamers

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 10:18:42 pm »

Thanks , I have taken the plunge to have an expanded listing since they have lowered the fees for more than 5 items,  and will be adding more to my site. I love Icraft as I find Canadians wonderful neighbors, one of my best professional friends was from Windsor , and had a wonderful sense of humor. thanks Laura
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 09:08:30 pm »

Wow, I thought your avatar was an abstract face til I saw the bigger version!  I love nature too!  Your shop name is fantastic.  The blue lampwork earrings are my fav so far!

Welcome to iCraft.
mountaindreamers

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 07:21:46 am »

thanks , the picture is a piece of hollowed out wood near the river, I love the blue handblown glass beads, the artist that I buy from makes really great beads, I will try to get more of that lampwork up , thanks for your comments , Laura
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Newbie Intros
Jump to:  
Click