Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  New Creator Talent
Pages: [1]
Author

New Creator Talent

Rohini Wahi

« on: May 05, 2009, 04:32:41 pm »

Hi gang!

I've had a great time this morning checking out some of our newest creators and getting to know their products - we are gaining such a varied creator database. It's also great to see iCraft becoming as popular as it deserves to be!

Some new talent that I am loving...

Paco and Lupe are new creators that merge art and fashion to create functional but attractive bags and accessories. I really love #page has been deleted# - the colours make me smile.

Pillow Throw Decor have an amazing and eclectic collection to choose from. I am loving the #page has been deleted# - so tropical, just perfect for Spring!

I'm also really excited about Sarita Designs. Delicate, intricate jewellery made with luminescent gems. Love this Cassandra bracelet in gold and sea tones. So beautiful!

Any one else care to share their current craft crushes?

Rohini
x
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 09:44:14 pm »

Thank you for your kind words.

I have hardly checked in all the corners of this site and there is soooo much to look at and drool over.

Just in case there are any mutual crushes out there I would be interested in trades. I've started my Christmas shopping.  Smiley

Cheers

Christine
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  New Creator Talent
Jump to:  
Click