Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SALE & SPECIALS!
Pages: [1]
Author

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SALE & SPECIALS!

PinKixx

« on: May 05, 2009, 04:09:23 am »

I have 1 year anniversary sale at iCraft!!! It's been already a year, My god. To celebrate, I'm having SPECIALS & SALES!

=== BUY 3 GET 1 FREE & FREE GIFT & FREE SHIPPING!!! ===

DistinQue is celebrating FIRST ANNIVERSARY at iCraft!

1. Buy 3, Get the 4th one FREE! The least expensive one would be the free item. Just indicate which free item you'd like to receive in the comment section when you check out.

2. Depending on your purchased items, I'll include a FREE GIFT in your package!

3. Plus, if your order is more than $100 (excluding tax or shipping or free item), you may receive FREE SHIPPING (USA free, Canada $1, Other international orders $2)!

*The sale ends on May 10th, 2009.

Please come and check out my shop today. Thanks!!!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 12:22:58 pm »

You have beautiful items DistinQue!

I have long hair so of course I fell in love with your scrunchies and barettes and bought some.  What a great buy on the 2 for 1 deals!

Yahoo! Now... just to hide them when my daughter comes over and tries to scoop them.

Thanks for the heads-up on the sale.

Christine
PillowThrowDecor
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 11:49:23 am »

I love my hair thingies!

I had them out on my counter and a friend came over and saw them. I shared one with her and she is just thrilled so now we can go out as look-alikes!

Beautiful.  Thanks so much.

Christine
PinKixx

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 08:20:49 am »

Thank you so much, Christine!

Just to remind everyone who may be interested in getting a wonderful jewelry deal this week! This is the last week for BUY 3 GET 1 FREE & FREE SHIPPING!

Check out my shop when you have time!

GL
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SALE & SPECIALS!
Jump to:  
Click