Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hi from Mission BC (close to Vancouver)
Pages: [1]
Author

Hi from Mission BC (close to Vancouver)

PillowThrowDecor

« on: April 25, 2009, 12:28:13 pm »

Wow it is so good to see so many Canadian sellers! I have just recently started selling pillows and throws on line on Etsy but am struggling a bit with Canadians resisting paying in US dollars.... especially my local friends and  customers.  So... I AM SO GLAD TO HAVE FOUND THIS CANADIAN SITE!

I am in the process of retiring from a 26 year career in real estate sales, training, management and ownership. I started a drapery business a year ago to help in my transition and sort of fell into my pillow and throw business. I'm a fabric addict and I LOVE PLAYING WITH PILLOWS. It has been so much fun and interesting meeting  and learning from so many talented people on line. The talent out there is amazing.

I am shocked at how much I don't know. I understand the disciplines of selling but don't know much about social networking, online sales and virtual customers but boy am I learning fast.

Can't wait to  meet more of you and of course do some online shopping in CANADIAN DOLLARS. Yahoo!!!

Cheers
Christine Skaley Reid Cheesy
Rohini Wahi

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 09:25:23 am »

Hi Christine,

Welcome! So glad you are excited about joining and eager to learn new things. What's great about our Forums is that everyone is so like minded in their passion for craft and so so helpful with advice for your business.

We hope you enjoy your stay!  Cheesy

Rohini
x
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hi from Mission BC (close to Vancouver)
Jump to:  
Click