Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Wish List Items
Pages: [1]
Author

Wish List Items

Loopy4ewe

« on: March 26, 2009, 06:22:15 pm »

When you clone and item and make changes to the text and add different images and one (or more) of your images is not the right size it keeps the images that are but all your text goes back to what it was for the original listing.

It would be great if when you did this and you receive the error that picture sizes are not large enough that the text changes remain as well.

I hope that makes sense! This has happened to me on many occasions. I love the clone feature!
Loopy4ewe

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 06:28:59 pm »

One more I thought of:

- it would be great if we could refine search more. My example is I just searched for sock yarn. (No handmade supplies category???) and then I tried to refine it to hand dyed sock yarn - even earrings showed up! I tried to search with hand dyed sock yarn NOT earrings, but they still show up in the search.

Just a few ideas I'd love to see come to fruition Cheesy
Loopy4ewe

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 06:59:51 pm »

Just one more that I thought of:)

It would be nice that when you sign in you are returned to the page you were just on instead of going to your account page. I tend to sign in on the community page and always get bumped out.
iCraft Admin

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 11:58:42 pm »

Those are all great suggestions, Loopy!
We'll definitely look into all of them soon. Thanks for taking the time to let us know.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Wish List Items
Jump to:  
Click