Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  iCraft updates?
Pages: [1]
Author

iCraft updates?

thefinickystitcher

« on: March 19, 2009, 12:27:38 pm »

I'm just wondering if iCraft sends any updates e.g pricing changes, new features, general info, to those that sign up to sell here?

I checked my email to see if I could find anything announcing the price change and I couldn't but it may have been filtered out by my mail program. I think that it would be a good reminder, weekly, or even monthly, for those selling here to check their exhibit and maybe update it as it seems many are abandoned.

There are many similar sites starting up and people join then forget about it until they receive an email saying they made a sale. I know from belonging to another online selling venue and reading their forums that many sellers sign up all over the place and don't even remember.

There seems to be quite a few sellers with just a few items displayed and the new very low prices might spark their interest enough to really get going with their exhibit.

I really like iCraft and want it to succeed but I think when buyers visit the site and see shops that haven't been updated for close to a year they may not have the confidence in the site that it takes to make purchases online.  Smiley
iCraft Admin

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 02:35:52 am »

Hi thefinickystitcher,

Thank you! Those are all great ideas!
Just so you know, the email about new pricing to all Creators is in works right now.
We currently send email notifications to those who received new order or new feedback and those who didn't update their stores in more than 3 months.
We are also going to send emails announcing major changes to the system (new features, maintenance times etc.) Thanks!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  iCraft updates?
Jump to:  
Click