Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Explaining 25% discount
Pages: [1]
Author

Explaining 25% discount

iCraft Admin

« on: February 25, 2009, 01:24:37 am »

Just a quick note to everyone who's registered with us before the end of 2008.

A lot of people ask us now if they've got the 25% discount or not.

Everybody who's registration date & time is before 11:00 pm (EST) December 31, 2008 has been given this discount. "Holiday Bonus for Creators" entitles you to 25% off all your subscription fees PERMANENTLY for as long as you stay on iCraft.

See the details here - https://icraftgifts.com/community.php
Enjoy!   Tongue
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 07:51:21 am »

How does the $CAD to $USD conversion work for fees?

Would the monthy amount vary each month with the currency exchange value the day of billing?

Or be locked in to the exchange amount at the time of signing for billing the same amount each month?

Just curious how all that works!
iCraft Admin

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 12:27:50 pm »

We use PayPal to process all payments, so $CAD to $USD conversion will change daily.
You can check current currency conversion here:
http://finance.yahoo.com/currency-converter?amt=1&from=CAD&to=USD&submit=Convert#from=CAD;to=USD;amt=1
designsbydebra

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 01:13:41 am »

I'm pleased to know that you accept PayPal for account payments. I like to pay with PayPal instead of my credit card.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Debra Cheesy
Beajoux

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 09:50:25 am »

Ok, so to confirm, rather than paying, for example, $15/month, those who registered in 2008 will pay $11.25/month? I'm still somewhat confused because when I go to my account to check what my fees will be next month, it shows the same pricing as on the main pricing page. When/how will my discount be applied?

Also, since today is the last day of my free subscription period, will all my listings, except for the 5 free ones, be removed from my page tomorrow?

Thanks a lot!

Ainsley
iCraft Admin

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 12:57:18 pm »

Hi Ainsley,

Yes, you will pay $11.25 CAD/month instead of $15.00 CAD/month.

The discount will be applied at the time of purchase for the yearly subscription or you will see it on your next month invoice for a month by month subscription.

As a test, you can try to purchase a yearly subscription and see on the next page all your discounts calculated for you. You can still cancel purchase at that time.

Tomorrow you should see 5 products in your Creator Exhibit and the rest of them should be placed "on hold". We never delete your products for you, unless they don’t meet our Submission Criteria.

There was actually a problem with placing extra products "on hold", but we are working on fixing that. So you might get a few extra days if this issue is not fixed yet.   :wink:
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Explaining 25% discount
Jump to:  
Click