Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hello from Kelowna, BC, Canada
Pages: [1]
Author

Hello from Kelowna, BC, Canada

beadznthingz

« on: February 18, 2009, 12:13:32 pm »

I am thrilled to have my new store setup on iCraft! My store features silver jewelry including personalized custom sterling silver pendants, fine silver rings, and silver earrings.

The iCraft site has changed quite a bit since I last visited and I must say I absolutely adore the positive changes that iCraft has made. The homepage scrolling banner featuring different items and artists is wonderful.

I have already started advertising my iCraft store and I am very optimistic that this fabulous Canadian-based site is the place to be!

I look forward to meeting my fellow iCraft-ers,
Janice

https://icraftgifts.com/beadznthingz
iCraft Admin

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 10:21:30 pm »

Welcome back, Janice! We are glad to have you with us.
And thanks for all the nice things you've said about changes on iCraft.
All the best!
designsbydebra

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 10:12:47 pm »

Hi Janice! Nice to see you on iCraft again. I wish you much success with your new line of jewelry. Which by the way is beautiful!
 Smiley
beadznthingz

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 10:38:21 pm »

Thanks iCraft Admin for the warm welcome!

Hi Debra, Thanks so much for your kind compliments about my new jewelry. I am thrilled to see that your store is doing well and going strong. Send me an email when you have a minute so we can catch up.

Janice  Cheesy
designsbydebra

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 12:24:03 am »

I will do that first chance I get tomorrow! Good to hear that you are back as  well!
Talk to you soon,
Debra Cheesy
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 02:51:47 pm »

I'm a newbie here and I sure agree with you!  It is so nice to have a Canadian site instead of having to list in US dollars and then have to make apologies about our diminished Canada dollar value against the USD.

At another site a  lady was annoyed with me because she had to pay so much more in US dollars.  I think she thought since we were both Canadian that she could buy in Canadian dollars.  I felt so badly about her misunderstanding. I was finding it tough to always convert from US to Canadian dollars when promoting my online pillows and throws.

And thank you so much for your encouraging comments Debra.  I made the big plunge and joined icraft and love it! Wow it is so much easier to list here and I love being on the front page without having to relist relist relist. Interestingly I have had more views here than on another site. It is nice to see that there are a mix of sellers from all over the world.

I know I am really going to enjoy it here and hope to meet so many more of you.

Christine
PillowThrowDecor
Luxury Handmade Originals
designsbydebra

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 01:47:45 am »

Good to see you here Christine! iCraft is a wonderful site I love it and agree with you it's so easy to list and get on the front page.
Keep in touch!
Debra Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hello from Kelowna, BC, Canada
Jump to:  
Click