Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  How does the Reserve listing work?
Pages: [1]
Author

How does the Reserve listing work?

designsbydebra

« on: February 14, 2009, 09:29:25 pm »

I have a question on the reserved listing. My customer ordered a custom item and I wanted to create a reserved listing. After clicking reserve what am I suppose to do to let my customer know the listing is hers. What I did was what we do on an other website and made a listing with her iCraft name on it. Is this the way you are suppose to do it or is there a different way here on iCraft?
Deb    :oops:
iCraft Admin

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 10:53:28 pm »

Hi Debra,
Your "Reserved" listing is excluded from your Creator Exhibit, so others can' see it. For your customer to see that listing you need to email them the link to that product.
If you click on "Preview this Product" link at the bottom of the page, where you edit your product, you will be able to copy product link in the browser address bar.
designsbydebra

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 01:21:51 am »

Thanks for clearing the reserved listing up!
Deb Smiley
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 08:08:43 pm »

I used that feature for the first time tonight. What a COOL feature! For the customer's eyes only. Worked fabulous.
designsbydebra

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 01:10:06 am »

It worked great for me too! I love it now that I know how it works.
Debra  Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  How does the Reserve listing work?
Jump to:  
Click